What happened to DABH

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Back after vacation. I don't know whether it is the problem with me or with the show. But I no longer feels connected with DABH. I was eagerly waiting for RK track. But even that doesn't entice me now.
There is no thrill. The way Disha jams Sandhya's and Zakir's phone was plain stupid to say the least. I mean how can Sandhya be so careless about the phone which has secret info on RK. That app has no password protection. And by just pressing a button feed can be changed. common who are you fooling CVs. Maybe the normal crowd but not the niche crowd who watches DABH.
And Zak what kind of a police officer is he. I mean the BCT winning candidate. It is told that police officers will always have their ears and eyes behind them also. Now this man is not aware his phone is taken from behind by a lady. Even he has no password protection. Sandhya and Zakir appear to be LKG kids than trained IPS officers. Poor Sirjee who entrusted the responsibility of RK with them.

With each folly Sandhya makes it really makes me feel how in the world she won BCT😆😆😆 and how Zak became a strong contender for it.

Well to be frank the downhill with DABH started for me from the time of BCT. The day maa business started I started losing interest. BS kept me going. The way BS was closed well nothing to say about it. Look at Meena now. After doing such a major kaand she has no repentance. She goes on doing new kaand. Disturb Prema to be the new Kaand. Now in the spoiler it is said Bhabo and Sooraj are hijacked. Why in the name of God. Cant CVs think something outside of Bhabo.

I have lost my patience completely with DABH. Bhabo tires me, Meena irks me and Chavi well no words for her.

DABH was the show I watched for longest time after long years but I feel it is time to say good bye to it unless some miracle happens.
CVs have lost it. The professional me no longer can relate to Sandhya. TRPs too tell the tale. CVs forgot that the differential TRP of DABH was given by people like me who doesn't watch many other shows but watched DABH for its unique content.
But when the content has been degraded to saas-bahu the TRP also have fallen to normal range which many other shows have.
But then that shouldn't matter to CVs. Because the traditional audience are there and show must go on. If someone is unsatisfied it is for them to quit watching the show.

Well nothing more to write or analyze. I will drop in once in a while here to read WU and put some comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol Shruthi... Bhabho has irritated u a lot I guess 😆😆
haan... zandy's carelessness can never be accepted ... But no idea abt Hijack track... bb will be in RK's custody for some days.. happy abt that 😆😆

ofcourse Sandy will start crying for her bb ...  🤔 
shruthiravi thumbnail
@subha I have got used to Bhabo. But look at Meena. Cant stand her. No repentance. And of course no AD for her for doing such a major kaand. Which family will keep the DIL for doing such a thing. Can you name one in real life. Leave DIL, will any parents forgive their daughter if she does such a kaand.

For sleeping unknowingly for Mohit's tilak rasam Sandhya was blasted. Poor girl was managing studies and Mohit marriage. Bhabo gave terror looks to Emily on her beginning days in RP. And Meena after doing BS walks in and out of RM as if nothing has happened.👎🏼.
What more you need to get irritated with a show as such when it is not giving the right values or right message.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
welcome back shruthi
hope you had a gala time

dabh is doing  awsm
the track is fresh and gripping
its like watching a lengthy thriller movie

jhema thumbnail
Agree with u shruthi ... 

no much thrilling as too much concentration on Disha (her legs too ) and RK .. 

Dont get a feel to watch right at 9.00 PM .. WU is enough for me.. 

Expected that this track will lead to Suraj's progress. 
But again yesterday segment stated that Suraj and bhabho will be in danger while hijacking plane..
So def it will turn to a bhasan track again .. 

And as u said MEena is still doing her khaands.. As i said earlier itself .. She never change .. 
Thatsy i want Dhaisa to take mishri or Vik to elope with Prema(If she is a positive character)..

See they will make again Meena as sympathetic and make her to save vik from prema's trap 
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i didn't have interest in RK track from beginning itself because it's pure stupidity. he is terrorist. his aim must be like destruction to common people not like revenge seeking from police officer. if revenge seeking is important, someshwar is enough to do that. but CVS are kidding us. yesterday some praised sandy for gifting spy pen to save him in hijack track. seriously none in the world will gift spy pen for anniversary. if CVS wanted to use spy poem in this track, they should have choose better way to give this to sooraj rather than gifting it.some police does stationary sales to Rk. zandy no words about them.shruthi akka while seeing zandy it reminds me vadivelu comedy one liner "everyone here thinks you are a karate master but I'm the only one knows that you are just parotta master". I prefer someshwar and kavitha than rk. written update also irritates me now a days.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ramadi just compare the old terrorism track, FB track infact the stupid IR track and watch this. You will know what I am telling.
Even IR track was more thrilling than what they are showing now. No research has been done on how to move the track.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shruthi DABH has not at all been  focusing on Bhabo since a long time , Infact now the track is totally different n related to Rk's operation Grahan.
Wedding celebration was good...The gifts surya gave to each other may have a signficance in future too.

Hijack part is definately going to be the most interesting twist ...It is surely an interesting and refreshing concept for TV.. DABH always tries something new , so it may take a bit of time for the trp to come back .
The viewership of Starplus fallen overall but still the production house is keen on improving their track.
This track is meant to be a long one, so the thrill will reach its peak during  the climax

Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i have to disagree shruthi
IR track was   boring
and had nothing new except the honor killings
but current track is interesting

the way RK tried to get the impression of the password on the plastic paper was something new 
and iam liking it

of course there is some dragging here and there
but as a whole this track is good
and far better than IR track
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The problem is we cant expect 100 % logic from the track... This track is interesting but lacks execution... Like Hema ka asked the way he used paper to get the password was a brilliant idea but how he came to know the order of the numbers .. Its nt justified... 
We just have to sit back nd watch without digging deep abt how ?? when ?? why ?? etc...  

Its just a soap for entertaining people... we have to see in that angle...