Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Bella was really too confused for my liking...

Another character I share a love-hate relationship with is Sherlock Holmes. I love the detective, but loathe his drug addiction

I frankly do not like Mr. Rochester in Jane Eyre...can't justify my loathing but...I love the novel but...

Lydia in Pride and Prejudice
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The first name that comes to my mind is Umbridge. And I don't need to explain that foulest shrewd evil little cockroach! Along with the dumb Fudge! Gosh! How did he ever become the Minister for Magic??!!
duo18rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

The first name that comes to my mind is Umbridge. And I don't need to explain that foulest shrewd evil little cockroach! Along with the dumb Fudge! Gosh! How did he ever become the Minister for Magic??!!

Totally agree with you Aru!
P.S. Nice signature quote!
Aru_A thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^^hehe
I don't think anyone can deny her evilness!
She is too bad to be anywhere near decent!
By the way hi! I'm Aru :)
What should I call you?
duo18rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aru_A

^^hehe
I don't think anyone can deny her evilness!
She is too bad to be anywhere near decent!
By the way hi! I'm Aru :)
What should I call you?

Hey Aru!
You can call me DR! ðŸ˜Š

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Biggest looser ever? Bella Swan. ðŸ˜³

Her existence had no purpose. She was a pain the arse of everyone who loved her, Edward included. I never understood how she just happened to have an epiphany after becoming a vampire that she was born to become a vampire. She couldn't imagine herself without Edward, neither could we. And that is precisely why her character had nothing of her except her ability to wreck people up. I can forgive everything she did as a reader but not what she did to Jacob Black. It was so incredibly unfair. And her poor father always suffered because of her. I can go on. Long story short, Bella Swan.

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Erm.. all characters in Charles Dickens' books. ðŸ¤£ Ultimate loosers, I tell you. Nothing but fools. 
This is the most brief answer I could come up with to your question.. otherwise the list would have gone longgg.