Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: katana

Yesterday's episode is dedicated to Jo's Bashan.  Usual nice analysis Mansi ðŸ˜Š

At least from nowjo should understand Shariff's intention.  I want BB to leave palace with her family, as shariff  is behind ðŸ˜› Jo.

Firstly I want that surang to Jodha's room closed so that Sharif doesn't get tempted to use it!
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

You are right. The push-pull tug" phase of their love got buried under that ghrina phase and under some OTT tracks. But nevertheless, in the mind of the CVs that stage is llong over and after the consummation they have started showing other expressions of love. I doubt they will now go back to the "first throes of love" (that seems to be the cravings of many people who have felt they did not see enough of it).

I am personally choosing not to expect that kkind of love which is not going to happen and I am therefore able to enjoy the stage it is at now without all the missing the present for want of the past! Its a choice to make  to take what is given and it saves a lot of angst if we are not hankering for what we are now not going to get.

Yep,expectation management it is! But their "throes of love" were sooo magical, how can I ever get enough of it...sigh 
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deejagi

Mansi lovely narration 😊 I was smiling all through the episode watching Jodha and Jalal's  subtle romance scenes remembering the discussion we had on Diksha's thread in the morning. How much we promoted and wished to watch it subtle with their closeness than  the open sparks which would have made us find no difference from JOJA and any other lead pairs of 21st century story. and that is what we got in full. It was as if the CVs saw what we want and dished it in the same way we wanted. loved the episode to the core.

Will try to write more later 😉

Exactly Jaya, I am glad you are one of those who enjoys the "subtle romance" rather than the "open sparks which would have made us find no difference from JOJA and any other lead pairs of 21st century story". If we want the latter the channels are full of those stories so why bother to watch JA? I guess the CVs and Ekta are conscious of the fact that

a. They are showing royals and therefore they need to perhaps keep some sedateness and serenity in the scenes
b. They are showing the story of a man who has married many times over so even if he's young, he's much married and not in it for "push and pull" type of thrills
c. The personalities of Jodha and Jalal that the CVs want to keep is that of young people with wise heads

We cannot expect something the CVs and Ekta don't think is right for this couple. So the less "expectation" the more enjoyment of what is!
Edited by skanda12 - 9 years ago
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

mind blowing review 

Thanks Rima!
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitterati

Yep,expectation management it is! But their "throes of love" were sooo magical, how can I ever get enough of it...sigh 

Feel sad on your behalf!😆😆😆😆😆😆
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Btw, did you notice how HB called Jo "mughal sherni" ...shows that Jo has been fully accepted by all as one of them, she longer needs to prove herself as one of their kind!
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautifully written Mansi. Loved especially @blue and @green. Missed you on Friday.

I too liked todays episode for various reasons. Loved the nok Jok between Akdha and as well as the last scene. Loving the trust, faith and respect they have for each other. As long as I see them working together I am a happy person and nothing else matters to me. Obviously each individuals thoughts will vary when it comes to what he or she finds romantic, but for me, I tend to like subtlety in romances. I have watched other serials but have got easily bored and stopped watching within a few months. I have never got attached to any lead pairs like Akdha. I somehow feel connected to them and just love them for what they are. Of course SRK and Kajol are my favorites too.

Yes Ruks is annoying, but I could watch her today as I did not get to see any furniture breaking nor her screaming. It was a relief.

I did FF BB Sharifu scene, as I was getting really irritated with BB pleading. On top of it she says she will give birth to a baby boy next time. Hope she understands soon Sharifus intentions and stands up for herself and her baby. If she does not this guy will never have any respect for her. We should love a person whole heartedly but not at the cost of your dignity.

Finally the precap scene, This is the second time Jo is feeling awkward. I hope she figures out sharifus intentions.
vinitaj27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did u guys notice when thy showed the long shot of jalal lying on the bed jodha was caressing his head so lovingly. Reminded me of the scene during benazir when jalal imagined jodha doing so.
skanda12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SindhuMenon

beautifully written Mansi. Loved especially @blue and @green. Missed you on Friday.

I too liked todays episode for various reasons. Loved the nok Jok between Akdha and as well as the last scene. Loving the trust, faith and respect they have for each other. As long as I see them working together I am a happy person and nothing else matters to me. Obviously each individuals thoughts will vary when it comes to what he or she finds romantic, but for me, I tend to like subtlety in romances. I have watched other serials but have got easily bored and stopped watching within a few months. I have never got attached to any lead pairs like Akdha. I somehow feel connected to them and just love them for what they are. Of course SRK and Kajol are my favorites too.

Yes Sindhu, I feel the same way and so does Jaya also. We have seen so much of the "typical Hindi serial romance" which is in a way easy to forget, whereas this JA love story, despite people craving "more physicality and sparks" does have an addictive quality. People shout and scream for the usual romance but still keep watching ... which says a lot about Ekta's smartness in judging what makes people addicted!

Yes Ruks is annoying, but I could watch her today as I did not get to see any furniture breaking nor her screaming. It was a relief.

I cannot take more than 3 seconds of Ruq, so even what they showed yesterday was too much for me! Especially the last eavesdropping look! Hello!😕

I did FF BB Sharifu scene, as I was getting really irritated with BB pleading. On top of it she says she will give birth to a baby boy next time. Hope she understands soon Sharifus intentions and stands up for herself and her baby. If she does not this guy will never have any respect for her. We should love a person whole heartedly but not at the cost of your dignity.

I agree, that apology for delivering a girl and saying she promises to deliver a boy next time ... sounded like she has a direct and exclusive connection to God to order by courier what gender of baby she wants!

Finally the precap scene, This is the second time Jo is feeling awkward. I hope she figures out sharifus intentions.

Lech lothario! Yikes!😕😡🤢

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Did u guys notice when thy showed the long shot of jalal lying on the bed jodha was caressing his head so lovingly. Reminded me of the scene during benazir when jalal imagined jodha doing so.

I noticed that too. it was only there for a second.