Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nobody27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Hey Guys, Sorry For Tapaking Like This, Could Not Stop Myself From Clearing One Thing πŸ˜†

The Female Lead Arushi Is NOT The Business Partner Of Ravish aka Vihaan, Its His Maasi Who Is The Only Working Women In His Ladies Special Family πŸ˜‰

The Role Of Vihaan's Maasi Will Be Playing By Aleeza Khan, She Confirmed It To SaatVachanOfficial & Her Fans On Twitter.

Thanks.

Yeah its clear from this article i just said that the female lead shub be working for him to work...else there will be no development in the business as the male lead is busy roaming around the his love interest so job is must for bothπŸ˜†
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!  πŸ˜³ Looking forward..
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -treesa-

Yeah its clear from this article i just said that the female lead shub be working for him to work...else there will be no development in the business as the male lead is busy roaming around the his love interest so job is must for bothπŸ˜†

Oh Ok Yeah I Agree Usually Male Leads Forgets The Existence Of Office When They Falls In Love. πŸ˜† Business Partners Honge Tab Bhi Kaam Nehi Karenge But Atleast Romance K Saat Office Word Tho Hoga "OFFICE ROMANCE" πŸ˜†

Mugdha Di As A Business Women Would Be Awesome n Something Different. Rajkumari, Daku, Bahu, Clg Student, School Student, House Wife, Modern NRI Women Sab Ban Chuki Hain Bas Business Women Hi Baki Hai πŸ˜†

Btw Kunal Used To Work Na? Chutti Nehi Milta Tha Kamini Kehti Thi Before Ravish's Entry Nehi?
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

Oh Ok Yeah I Agree Usually Male Leads Forgets The Existence Of Office When They Falls In Love. πŸ˜† Business Partners Honge Tab Bhi Kaam Nehi Karenge But Atleast Romance K Saat Office Word Tho Hoga "OFFICE ROMANCE" πŸ˜†

Mugdha Di As A Business Women Would Be Awesome n Something Different. Rajkumari, Daku, Bahu, Clg Student, School Student, House Wife, Modern NRI Women Sab Ban Chuki Hain Bas Business Women Hi Baki Hai πŸ˜†

Btw Kunal Used To Work Na? Chutti Nehi Milta Tha Kamini Kehti Thi Before Ravish's Entry Nehi?

Nahi yaar..no work for kunal!!πŸ˜†

Kunal & work?? wo to bas romance karna jaanta tha!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sajani15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Looks like its a remake of a kannada show! The character and all are similar..The show is going really well in kannada! I hope the same happens with this one as well.really looking forward for ravish come back! :)