101 Towers of TV- GR8! Sept magazine - BalikaVadhu Team mentioned - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š

A big applaud for BV Team.

Great to see Sid, Surekaji, Toral  in the list.

Wow...Great words for Sid next Bollywood star ⭐️...πŸ‘

TFS Anjali!!!

All the mentioned deserve full applause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Three more from BV
Cinematographer of BV

Music Director

Dialogue writer of BV

The ppl included in the list from BV side is almost complete . only one person is left out- Mr. Purnendu Shekhar.
Good to see that in the actor's list the lead pair as well as the 2 reformed antagonists were included.
πŸ‘
Jagya was not antagonist He was and is a  protagonist πŸ˜†Correct to call a reformed protagonist Antagonist is against theme not on whom theme is πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kikyo

Jagya was not antagonist He was and is a  protagonist πŸ˜†Correct to call a reformed protagonist Antagonist is against theme not on whom theme is πŸ˜†
lead pair is AnSh because its actually Shiv and Anandi whose Bal Vivah happened Kachi umer k pake rishte πŸ€£and Jagya was antagonist in new definition invented of protagonist and antagonist whicch is only applicable on Jagya  πŸ˜†so far literature people always said a protagonist is one who is supporting theme and antagonist is one against theme πŸ˜›A protagonist can be wrong but later hero emerges out of protagonist that makes him protagonist and differs him from antagonist 
i know only this but people have their own definitions can't say anything about that Reformed antagonist This word indeed cracked me up πŸ˜†
edited Edited by Prophet_ - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

lead pair is AnSh because its actually Shiv and Anandi whose Bal Vivah happened Kachi umer k pake rishte πŸ€£and Jagya was antagonist in new definition invented of protagonist and antagonist whicch is only applicable on Jagya  πŸ˜†so far literature people always said a protagonist is one who is supporting theme and antagonist is one against theme πŸ˜›A protagonist can be wrong but later hero emerges out of protagonist that makes him protagonist and differs him from antagonist 
i know only this but people have their own definitions can't say anything about that Reformed antagonist This word indeed cracked me up πŸ˜†
hina i agree wid u. no1 ever said AnSh as lead pair. leads r jagya & anandi and parallel leads r ganga & shiv.
edited Edited by Prophet_ - 9 years ago
A small request-
Kindly stop the argument-

We made this thread as a tribute to BV makers and the BV cast.It was not an easy task to collect all the names and the articles. 

Plz dont make it a battle ground- 

We ( Arti and me) really don't want a mod note here and a shut down of our thread.