Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girivanam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nazaraja

Don't compare Deivamagal serial with anandam!Deivamagal is totally different of other serials!very short tempered hero he only foolish his anniyar every time!his attitude is very straight -forward but he didn listen any other's advices instead he did mistakes.heroine met the hero was accidently bad timings so the cold-war started between them...appuram married,sandai,samrasam,kadhal,then turns to big clash between them...long back situations makes their understanding bcoz of their true love!finally they settled and story moves interestingly..!only the serial is top because of prakash their acting is. Very promisingly and he have more fans very shortly!his acting variations are eagerly want to watch more than times...sathya acting is also good even dialogue delivery of (sathya-prakash) Sakash is awesome!!the only serial is very impressed to watching because of prakash & Sakash pair!!very powerpacked handsome actor is krishna(prakash).bgm of Deivamagal is superb!!my fav prakash & Sakash is rocking!!!

Welcome nazaraja to the DM section😊! Really appreciate a long post from you in this thread. I understand your strong enthusiasm for the serial and its actors. It does not matter whether you watched Anandham serial or not, but I am sure I donot possess the necessary knowledge to comprehend the relevance of your post ðŸ˜ƒ. May be that can become another topic for research😉.

krish_prakash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi I just shared my opinion about serial &favourite actors!!anyway thanks & gud mng!have a nice day frnd!
girivanam thumbnail
Today's topics for Aaraichi:

1)  Hero Prakash was stabbed and poor fellow was lying in the ICU with the knife sticking out of his chest for days together until his family could arrange for the hospital funds. His MAJOR heart surgery over, he has recuperated to the extent he is going out in bike.

Even PP (permanently pregnant with the same child)  Thilaga has delivered a baby and both the mother and infant have already come home after spending few days at the hospital.

The question for the day is - Why is this Vasant still carrying his hand in a sling for an injury that happened eons ago?

2) The second topic is more of a general nature.

Why do women like Porkodi put up with abusive husbands like Ega? 

a) Financial constraints

b) Social stigma

c) Thaali sentiment

d) Love

e) Fear

Ennava irukkum?😲

Vandhu unga karuthu sollunga😃

P.S - Ragini is really cute when she is smiling. Azhumpodhu thaan thaangalai.

Edited by girivanam - 9 years ago
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
super arraichi
but no aswer 
priya_pp thumbnail
Originally posted by: girivanam

Today's topics for Aaraichi:

1)  Hero Prakash was stabbed and poor fellow was lying in the ICU with the knife sticking out of his chest for days together until his family could arrange for the hospital funds. His MAJOR heart surgery over, he has recuperated to the extent he is going out in bike.

Even PP (permanently pregnant with the same child)  Thilaga has delivered a baby and both the mother and infant have already come home after spending few days at the hospital.

The question for the day is - Why is this Vasant still carrying his hand in a sling for an injury that happened eons ago?

2) The second topic is more of a general nature.

Why do women like Porkodi put up with abusive husbands like Ega? 

a) Financial constraints

b) Social stigma

c) Thaali sentiment

d) Love

e) Fear

Ennava irukkum?😲

Vandhu unga karuthu sollunga😃

P.S - Ragini is really cute when she is smiling. Azhumpodhu thaan thaangalai.

nalla araichi giri 
I think the answer is thaali sentiment😃😉
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Vasanth is with a sling .. Director needs to create a love story between vasanth and ragini by portraying Vasanth as a mahan .. Vasanth yevlo nallvanu Ragini feel pannuva i.e.missing his exam but helping her .. his career affected coz of her but he is so great that he is not feeling bad about it nu oru soft corner varum..  ippadi oru uthamaru namba husbanda vandha yevo nalla irukkum nu Ragini feel pannanumla.. 😉

Ega's wife bearing all tortures .. Kal analum kanavan pul analum purushan..
Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
girivanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Vasanth is with a sling .. Director needs to create a love story between vasanth and ragini by portraying Vasanth as a mahan .. Vasanth yevlo nallvanu Ragini feel pannuva i.e.missing his exam but helping her .. his career affected coz of her but he is so great that he is not feeling bad about it nu oru soft corner varum..  ippadi oru uthamaru namba husbanda vandha yevo nalla irukkum nu Ragini feel pannanumla.. 😉

Ega's wife bearing all tortures .. Kal analum kanavan pul analum purushan..

kallum pullam useful... indha madiri husbands enna use theriyalai😉

You are right, Nithya about MAHAN Vasant😃. BTW why is he not writing his exam? was he suspended or something like that? If it is because of his injury, I wish to bring to the director's attention ( if he is ignorant of this😛), scribes can used for writing exams with permission from University.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he is a leftie and cannot write the exams coz his left hand is injured..

I feel Ragini will write the exam for him..
krish_prakash thumbnail
Story turns next route all situations deivamagan prakash supports Deivamagal Sathya which means it's nice to see!!
girivanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

he is a leftie and cannot write the exams coz his left hand is injured..

I feel Ragini will write the exam for him..

Ragini thaan scribe a?😆