How is being a po*n star better than being a prostitute?

Posted: 9 years ago
With due amount of respect to women and not judging any one involved
Just a quick thought

How is being a po*n star better than being a prostitute and if being a po*n star is legal then why not prostitution? 

Isn't it a trade of flesh for money in both? Many don't even look the face of those in po*n. Their body is given all the attention and in both the cases they are having sex with strangers and in return get paid for it

I honestly don't judge any one of them but I honestly feel that if po*n stars can be given a second chance so should the prostitutes. We some how are accepting the former but extremely hateful for the latter even though I don't see much of a difference

P.S : Please don't judge me if you don't agree with my pov. 
Is prostitution illegal in India? Never knew that!

It's sad but true. And the most disgusting and sad part is prostitution happens behind the scene in the industry with actors and actresses to get roles in movies.
Originally posted by Humsafar.

Is prostitution illegal in India? Never knew that!

not illegal per se but there are certain strict rules to be followed
What is the difference between both?
There is lots of respect for sunny and shweta was treated very badly by media and police.
I actually think being a po*nstar is far worse. prostitution isn't something which girls desire to go into, they are compelled to do so because of their situation. Poverty, no family, nowhere to live etc. I feel sorry for prostitutes.

But po*nstars desire to be that, no shame in it. They do it openly and proudly. Disgusting!!! po*n includes all sorts of disgusting things and sexual practices. Yuck!
I don't find either wrong. Let people do what they want, just make sure the industries are strictly regulated and inspected so vulnerable individuals and minors don't get exploited.

I think both po*n and prostitution are illegal on India, isn't it? The only reason Sunny wasn't/ isn't shamed as much as Shweta in the media is because Sunny engaged in po*n in a country where it's legal (US) whereas Shweta was caught in a country where it's illegal (India). At least that is what I hope it is. If not, it really is totally terrible what they have done to that poor Makdi kid in the media. They shouldn't have spared her handlers, customers either. In fact, the focus should have been more on them. Much more, if you ask me.Edited by Dexterkilaila - 9 years ago
It is actually worse.Everything is glamorized in p*rnEdited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
Isn't po*n illegal as well in India ?

As for the west, again I am clueless if both or one or neither are illegal. Someone shine some light...
Edited by Fiery.Phoenix - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Fiery.Phoenix

Isn't po*n illegal as well in India ?

As for the west, again I am clueless if both or one or neither are illegal. Someone shine some light...

Prostitution is illegal in the states. po*n is legal.