Disney World

Life with Derek

popkurn thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey all!

Have any of you watched Life with Derek? If so whos your fav character. And how do you find the show? Feel free to discuss anything else😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like derek he is cute.. hehe but i luv it wen casey n derek fite its really funny
Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Priyaa, I watched "Life With Derel"...you know what? I don't like Casey's character..she is too uptight and she irritates me. She acts like the mom of the house! No wonder Derek gets irritated! πŸ˜›
desi_chick05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Belle1989

Priyaa, I watched "Life With Derel"...you know what? I don't like Casey's character..she is too uptight and she irritates me. She acts like the mom of the house! No wonder Derek gets irritated! πŸ˜›

omgg i agree! she has to hav everything perfect im totally the opposite hehe😳 i jus lovee derek πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Maha21 thumbnail
I like the little girl, Marty , although she can be irritating at times...
DesiChocolate thumbnail
I think Casey's charecter is to stiff and uptight as Belle1989 had said, shes too tense about things and too organized as shown in some episodesπŸ˜ƒ

Priya😳
preity*zinta thumbnail
Hehe I watch it tooo!!! Yah Casey's character is a bit too uptight she acts really weird for her age sometimes, i love her lil talks with the guidance counsellor they're usually funny.. I like Derek's brothers Edwin, hes the funniest and Marty's cute but annoying at times
QT143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG i love this show πŸ˜†
Derek is just hayeeeeee 😳 πŸ˜†
and and Casey gets annoying
and itsh a nice show πŸ˜›
*Raanii/Jaanii* thumbnail
yea i think same way as Belle and Maha di πŸ˜ƒ
megha2116 thumbnail
i used to love that show when i used to watch it... but for some reason now that channel is not coming 😭 n i cant watch ne of the shows......