fannism

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Hola fellas :)
I'm here with a new KriYaansh Two-Shot.
How Sweet will it to be Loved By U...??
Hope you all like it.
Happy Reading!
----------------------------------

"Kriya...Kriya... yaar kahan ho tum. We are getting late", Kriya's friend shouted from downstairs.

"Haan Alisha bus aarahi hoon, thori si performance reh gayi hai, dekh loon."

"What? Don't tell me tum uss Rey..."

"Oye izzat se naam le...Reyaansh Singhania hai unka naam."

"Acha..naam tou aaise leti hai tu jese tera hone wala husband ho."

"Chal ab baatain naa bana..Let's go."

Ok bye Mom, main Alisha k saath shopping per jaa rahi hoon.

--------------------

Kriya: Hey Alisha ye dekh gucci kaa bag and half price per..

Alisha: Wow, Awesome yaar! Chal ye mere liye bhi different colour mei le le. I'll check this dress in the try room.

Kriya: Okay!

All of a sudden Kriya felt a strong blow of wind and she quickly turned around and what she saw left her awestruck. There, right in front of her passed her dream boy, the famous, the handsome, the heartthrob of every girl but someone so special to Kriya, one of the leading international dancer The Reyaansh Singhania!

In the meantime, Alisha came out of the try room, called Kriya twice or thrice and then shook her from her shoulders after getting no response from her.

Alisha: Kriyaaa kahan khoyi hui ho?

Kriya: Ha..haan oh woh kuch nahi.

Alisha: Kuch nahi kya? Are you alright? Aaise lag raha hai jese koi bhoot dekh liya ho.

Kriya: Arey nahi yaar kuch nahi Chal...

As they both walked out of the shop,Kriya hit her forehead with her palm and said to herself, "Pagli kahin ki, itna bhoot charh gaya hai k ab hallucinate bhi karti hai usko."

Both of the girls proceeded with their shopping but Kriya had a weird feeling in her heart all the time. They bought something from a shop and were in the payment queue when Alisha's phone rang. "Kriya ghar se phone aaya hai, abhi jaana hai..tu yahan 2 minute mei payment kar aur main saath wali shop se humara saaman uthati hoon. Okay!"

Kriya: Haan okay!

Kriya started finding her wallet in her handbag as it was her turn in the queue now. She couldn't find it as she was in a hurry to go and the wierd plus special feeling was so high in her surroundings now that she wasn't able to resist it. She quickly threw somethings out of her bag in frustration in order to find her wallet. Finally she found it, paid the money, gathered the things she threw on the floor and got out of the shop.

After she went, a pair of shoes stumbled from something and found it to be a diary.

"Oh gosh someone left their diary here. Ummm excuse me Shopkeeper! I guess one of your customers left their diary here. If you know you can return it back."

"Oh Sir, never mind about this stuff. A lot of people forget their belongings on shops. If we start the work of returning them back then who's gonna look after our real work."

"Hmmm" He replied and put the diary in his shopping bag.

------------------------------

"Arrghhh this is the worst thing. I get fully tired all the day and at night when I want a bit of comfort by having a sound sleep, I can't! because this sleep would never come!"

He yelled at himself but then something caught his eye in the light of moon and his attention got diverted towards it.

Well, no one could ever say that the ever confident and smiling celebrity Reyaansh Singhania would yell on himself just because sleep was far away from his eyes in the night.

He turned on the table lamp beside him and grabbed a pink coloured diary. He smiled on seeing it. "Woah, How Girly!" He opened it and his eyes stopped on the first page. He involuntarily ran his hand over the photograph present there. It was a photo of an innocent looking girl but with two type of looks.

A smile unknowingly crept on his face looking at the photo. He slowly flipped the page without taking his eyes off the picture. On the next page he read the top words aloud "Kriya Ghai". He then read the next few details which were about her parents, siblings, educational instititute etc. On the next page, the heading was "My Interests." He kept reading on...

My favorite food- Chocolate (I'm a chocoholic) "Awww"- he smiled!

My favourite pass time snack- Chips "Seriously, koi fav pass time snack bhi hota hai kya?"

The list went on and at the end of the page was written: My Love and followed by it was just a penned wink ;)

"Oh okay so Miss Kriya Ghai has a love of her life but secret and all haan. Interesting!"

He went on the next page where the heading was "Love" and followed by it was a letter "R" filling up the space of the whole page and written in red colour. He raised his eyebrows as if he felt something familiar but he ignored it and flipped the page over but found the next page blank and the same case was with 5-6 next pages. He firstly thought that she haven't written anything after that but he also felt that those pages weren't actually blank. He went back to the first blank page and pushed the binding of the diary a bit apart and what he saw there made him shocked to the core. On the edge of every blank page towards the binding side was written, "Kriya + Reyaansh = KriYaansh". He got so attentive all of a sudden, he felt like the name Reyaansh on that diary was HIM but he wasn't sure...maybe he had to be sure about it now!

Pheww..Finshed!
Likes and Reviews Please..Embarrassed
lOve SarU...!Heart

Edited by fannism - 29 September 2014 at 10:24am

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana29kriayasarshakriyanshskreyaash96reahalsnowwhite17ff_fanlizabhomiaksh26urviAmarholickittu93foramradhikalove_swayamKiarawinget16star94grungta11..ANVESHA..sakura20trishikarajput0arshafeverkrarshanavalGis...shaktiprinumAMAR_LOVEArsha_Arshi-Monika-Zyradevilofevil_KRalisha_arshalove_arshaLoveArshkriapatelAngelicdiyaarsha_simranzona_malik-Neelambari---RAINA--don girls-Blackheart-tinatartaridaisydee425sadafarshasweetydiyafrienPunjabiKudi_17ramya.reddyRajeshwari_KRanjali22ArSha_CookieBorn2Danceluv_arshaMahak SinhaRadhikeraniKriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcakeaishu3003

aishu3003 IF-Stunnerz
aishu3003
aishu3003

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
awesomee startClap
hayee kria likes reyEmbarrassed
and rey finding her diaryWink
interestingggEmbarrassed
continue soonishStar

Edited by aishu3003 - 07 September 2014 at 4:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fannism

akankshaArsha IF-Sizzlerz
akankshaArsha
akankshaArsha

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
this is dreamy...
i mean i love such concepts... rockstar guy nd girl next door...
brilliant concept...
rey ko direct diary mil gayi...
ab to sb pata chal jayega...
its lovely...update soon

fannism

devilofevil_KR Goldie
devilofevil_KR
devilofevil_KR

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged

unres
amazing
hmmm...
kriyan dairy
so cute & swet
adorable kriya
rey i shock & confusion
&
krioya's feeling
update d 2nd shot soon
jaldi dono ki meeting karwao
&
barra shot chahiye tohi barra comment

Edited by SweetDevil_KR - 07 September 2014 at 3:58am

fannism

ramya.reddy IF-Rockerz
ramya.reddy
ramya.reddy

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
leshwaaa
kriapatel Goldie
kriapatel
kriapatel

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Supab 
I so love it
Kria pagal for rey
N them rey gets krias diary
Wow kya destiny he!!!!!
N then rey padhing kria ki diary
N pahle hi uski photo dekhake impress ho gaya
That was really amazing
I really love the concept of the os
Plz update next part soon
Want to read it egarly

fannism

grungta11 Senior Member
grungta11
grungta11

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
amazing concept and amazing chapter...:)
update soon next part cant wait for it now...:)

fannism

kittu93 Groupbie
kittu93
kittu93

Posted: 07 September 2014 at 5:16am | IP Logged
amazing chapter
loved it
waiting for next part 
update soon

fannism