Your views After 1 year Leap

n_nisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I must say that I am disappointed. I thought this serial would be different you know. I liked the concept so much. I usually do not take things to heart especially about those dramatic twists in soaps coz after all it is just a serial, not real. 

But with kya hoga Nimmo ka,it was so different. I liked Nimmo's character and without forgetting Kunal's character ( I must say this is because Eijaz is so cute!!! πŸ˜ƒ).
Now that Kunal fell in love with Nimmo, things were supposed to go so well for them, but obviously it didnt. There were some romantic scenes between kunal and nimmo but not enough.

Anyways, after the one year leap, I cudnt have imagined that Kunal would marry Natasha. He loved Nimmo, right?
He must have been confused (just as Nimmo told him) then when he told Nimmo he loved her at the train station.

Well, I also think that may be he married natasha because Nimmo said to him that he and Natasha are made for each other. He did so just to obey Nimmo in a certain way. Another point is that he even accepted his mother now coz Nimmo told him to do so.

What do u guys think after this one year leap?

many of you dont seem to be very haapy about it. Me too. Now  there is going to be another guy into picture. God! Wish there would be more Nimmo-kunal scenes. I keep forgetting that Kunal is now married to Natasha. yeh baat to digest hi nahin ho rahi hai.

Nisha😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was very very very dissapointed to see how things turned out after the leap. I expected kunal to be truly in love with nimmo but he seemed so happy with nats. I hope some good things happen or else this serial will be ruined
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omggg i cried when i heard kunal and nats got married...and when i saw kunal's face when his mom said nimmo's comin...omg his face was all saddd...i mean his face made me cry... 😭 😭
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yh i agree he only married nats for nimmo's sake n he only accepted his mom for nimmo's sake!!

but is it just me or sumthing? i think this is all a set up i mean, i think dadi still wants nimmo n kunal together as hse claims, but i think kunal still luvs her from the reaction we got wen he heard nimmo's name!! omg im soooooooo confused just like kunal, poor thing! everything between kunal n ats seems fake n too ova the top, i bet ya tht really in their bedroom behind press they argue like hell!!! n stuff, i mean things seems to b too good to b true!
razinah_mirza thumbnail
hey it looks like im watching this show again form da begining buh the only differnt thing is gonna b that kunal will come behind her n she will b shown with this new guy to make kunu jealous..hopefully..
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: razinah_mirza

hey it looks like im watching this show again form da begining buh the only differnt thing is gonna b that kunal will come behind her n she will b shown with this new guy to make kunu jealous..hopefully..

i honestly dnt want tht to happen either, i just want them together, i think on their first day of meeting they r going to b very formal, hi bye thing!! 😭
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajibabe

i am disheartned & dissapointed with the silly leap & kunal. one minute he confessed his love to nimmo, the next he married natasha, as it was there anniversy & nimmo returned after a year. so that makes a day later he married natasha & is acting like a madly in love husband with her. so as he gets confused choosing clothes, is the same with mr saigal when it came to love to. he always loved natasha, but got friendship confused with love when it came to nimm. how illogical & pathetic, i was dying to see kunal & nimmo together

i so agree with u

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

I was very very very dissapointed to see how things turned out after the leap. I expected kunal to be truly in love with nimmo but he seemed so happy with nats. I hope some good things happen or else this serial will be ruined

i think itz will get interestingg...but...dont worry.....think positiveeee πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
tv-fan thumbnail
I dont belive this!
What a way to ruin a show..she had the perfect opportunity to end it on a good note!
πŸ˜†

Seriously..the only reason I'm watching it is so that i get to see Eijoo! 😳 😳
~Leena
coolfire thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i'm just glad that the show didn't end on such a foolish note. but its getting foolisher! (if there's any word as such!)

i'm just glad to be able to watch ejaz daily ... although, less of him is shown! :(