Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
CONTINUE...

HE lifts her up in his arms and moved to their bed. He made her lay on bed and glancing her promenient figure. Desire swarming in his blood. He wants to claim her. Make her his for eternity. Aahil laid next and came alf over her. He hold her face and kissed all over. 'i love you Sanam and know you to love me. But i want to listen it from you. Today i only proceed if you want it to.' Aahil's voice have a regrett of past. Thought his heart knows She already accept him but he wants assurace from her side. Sanam raised her palm and caressed his face. 'make me yours Aahil.' She confirmed and turned to hide her face in pillow. He smirked on her gestures. Aahil pulled the string of her shirt and pulled it down till half. He bend and kissed her back all over giving her goose bumps. She fists the pillow hard. Aahil turned her around and both kissed each other hungrily. Her hands struggling with the buttons of his shirt. She too wants to feel him like he do. While kissing both get rid of their upper clothes. Sanam's graceful body inviting him deliberately and to taste her is just a heavenly pleasure for which he waits more then enough. With the help of his rough palm he guided her bossom to his wet mouth. He like the taut peaks of her mound made her moan more in estacy. Her peaks are hard and taut and his saliva giving her cool pleasure. Squeezing in his palm aone after another her suckle them hungirly. She to push him more to her. He glance on his flushed face while proceeding to next level of pleausre. Last time it was painful but this time he wants her to enjoy their beautiful moment. He raised again and kissed her alot.

'i love you.' finally she confessed. His tender love sooth all the pain of bitter memories and now she wants him in her.

Aahil's heart jumped in rejoice. His guilt vanished and now both ready to moved further. He removed her lowers along with him and caressed the forbidden part between her thighs. Sanam moaned and hugged him firmly. She was already moist ready to accept him. But he doesnt want to hurt her so he insert his finger and rubbed to soften her more.. When he confirmed and Sanam to get over with his sweet tortures,he parted her legs and sat between them. He pulled her towards him and with a strong push entered his hardness in her. She moaned louder in pain. Its near 7 years when they had intercourse. After that no man came in her life. Aahil knows it was painful for her so he scanned on her face. She fisting hard the sheet underneath. When he stop moving Sanam opened her eyes and sat back. She hold his face and kissed all over. 'i am fine. Trust me.' she said lovingly glancing in his eyes. Both kissed again. She smiled and laid back. Aahil thurst in her till both realeased their fluids. He comes out and laid next to her. Both panting heavily,but having a satisfation of love making. He embraced her and pulled back her messy hairs coming on her face. She feels protective in his arms. He again kissed her swalloen lips. She felt complete. Today she found her true soul mate in the person she hates most.

'Aahil promise me that you never leave me. If you do i will surely die...' her fears comes out again but Aahil stop completeing her.

He gave her a breath taking kiss. 'Sanam i know your fears,but i wasnt the same one. How can i left my breath. You are my heartbeat. Sanam you giving the most presious gift of my life. Our daughter. You gave meaning to my useless life. Leaving you means that was my last sec of my life.' His each and every word reached to her heart. Both hugged each other as there is no tomarrow.

'Aahil if i want something will you give?' she asked softly.

'jaan sab tumhara hi to hai. Still if you want to confirm then definately yes.' He assured her with smile and kissed her.

Sana hesitated first but the told her wish in his ears. 'i want second baby.' she said and hide her face in the cork of his neck.

Aahil grinned. 'what?' he asked and she nodded not facing him. Aahil turned her face and smiled. 'really?' he asked to confirm and she nodded frequently. He kissed her alot. 'then i guess we have to work hard for this?' he winked naughtily and his mischievous smirk said everything. Both claim each other whole night.

Now their relation get ture meaning. Eshaas, they knew now what they are for each other and what the other have importance in their life. From now their is no look back. Only their love filled life in which both ready to go hand in hand facing every phsae of life but together Forever...

HI GUYS SO HeRE IS THE LAST PART OF 'EHSAAS'. I HOPE I JUSTIFIED WITH THE STORY AND YOU TO ENJOYED THE JOURNEY LIKE I DO WHILE WRITING THIS... THANX FOR YOUR APPRECIATION AND ACCEPTING MY WORK... YOU ARE WONDERFUL READERS... LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY HAPPY...😊❤️Edited by richadhami - 9 years ago
chahatmalhotra thumbnail
hey I m the first one to comment
it was a great part loved it so much.pls pls pls do write more. loved the way u expressed their emotions.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome finally sanam got what she needed her family aahil's love and confessed too.. that was too gud..
loved it a lot richu
heena24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for updating 
The update is just awesome, lovely,hot and what not
Just loved it
Loved te ending very much 
Do keep writing 
Lots of love muahhh!!!
siyasharma94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
finaly sanam cnfss her filling
beautiful end
keep writing...
HappyST thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...do keep writing dear.
1788shreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
I read ur story in one go, it's really very amazing.
sahibasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey...glad to see u in this forum with such a beautiful story...
lovely saahil...ehsaas
read it in one go and loved it like ur other works dear...
journey from hatred to love through their connection saanya was awesome..
looking forward to more of ur stories on saahil