new article ;how many of you want karam gulki pair in next show?

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hi.😊        so we all are worried about fast pace of this show..we all are feeling that lifeok ordered to complete story asap..πŸ₯±πŸ₯±..strange ..dont know why but i am feeling good..by this way we will get rid of nonsense lifeok..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. this week lifeok slipped to sixth position..😈 ..why they slipped to 6th position..coz they first cut repeat telecast slipped to 4th position then they cut  friday telecast our show is doing very good despite having tough competition..like kumkum ..kbc..diya aur..our show is giving stable trps..plus we never got promotion....chalo no need to cry😊..enough is enough..coz may this high twist bring better trps for show..and lifeok might approach np again but its pathetic behavior  ..wont be able to convince producer and actors again..  now  what is the thing left that is heard work of actors..specially karam who totally got into the skin of his two characters  ..so i think..we fans can do justice with him..by tweeting..giving messages to zee tv  for taking karam as lead in their upcoming projects.. guys we can give karam new showπŸ‘..
but what about this adorable couple.. their story was just started and becoz of nonsense channel..it will end..infact we never got thier proper story..i know once a couple work in a tv show then it hardly get repeated in another projects...but here we never got their full fledged .story..so can we request to zee tv for taking them as lead couple in thier new show..gulki already was the lead face of zee tv..so they might take her .but i want this couple to come on screen again.wanna see their magic😊😊
so whoever is interested plese share your views..wee need to do justice with themπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

new article
-
It's time for Life OK, which was launched in the year 2011 to get revamped with new shows yet again. 

A source close to the channel informs that Life OK will see a revamp in their programming from October 2014. All the current ongoing shows except 'Tumhari Pakhi' and 'Gustakh Dill'will bite the dust as they will be pulled off air by the channel till October, making space for the fresh lineup.

Life OK is ready with its new line up and accordingly will give a new look to the channel. The show 'Nadaan Parinde Ghar Aaja' which was about to go off air on 5th September has now got extension and will be on the channel till October.

Keep reading the space for more updates! 

ps please dont cry..i made this post to bring this couple in new show..so please dont cry over shutting show

twitter id of zee tv

https://twitter.com/ZeeTV  

facebook id
https://www.facebook.com/ZeeTvIndia 

email id
http:// [email protected]

balaji telefims email id
http:// [email protected]

balaji telefilm twitter id
https://twitter.com/balaji41221646

balaji telefilm facebook id
https://www.facebook.com/BalajiTelefilms

the reason that why i want only zee ..coz colors fiction shows are not getting trps nowdays..and starplus is united with lifenotok so i adore only zee tv..am going to send this post to zee tv so guys please..share ur views here..πŸ˜ƒ..i really wish zee tv will consider this couple as new leads of their new shows..as we never got their scenes                                                 
Edited by Barbiedoll_sona - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first of all i love iqher sooo much that i want this show to continue for atleast a half year more,
well! right now i dont find any tv actress whom i find gud with karam, actually i hv no fav actress in tv.
so def i wud also want that if karam wud do a new show then his actress shud be gulki.

PS: Its my wish that after nadan parinde, karam comes in movies. i wish everybody sees n cherishes his acting n talent. I wish he becomes a world wide known superstar.πŸ˜›

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thats my dream sona...wen i saw their okd offscreen videos wen d show started i just knew it im gonna love them forever!❀️

shanakyasharan thumbnail
so npga is on till oct right???????   πŸ₯Ί

laut jao trisha also ends??πŸ˜†
sharmatanya thumbnail
Nadaan parinde will air till october😭😭😭😭, so thats why all the truths hv come out so early in nadaan parinde, i am getting a mini heart attack. sumone plz lift me up, i will die soon. 🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒

LIFE NOT OK!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Originally posted by: sharmatanya

first of all i love iqher sooo much that i want this show to continue for atleast a half year more,
well! right now i dont find any tv actress whom i find gud with karam, actually i hv no fav actress in tv.
so def i wud also want that if karam wud do a new show then his actress shud be gulki.

PS: Its my wish that after nadan parinde, karam comes in movies. i wish everybody sees n cherishes his acting n talent. I wish he becomes a world wide known superstar.πŸ˜›

TANYA SHOW IS HERE TILL THIS MONTH,,,READ POST I EDIT WITH AN ARTICLE..so i really want to know ur views guys aboot getting them in new show..as we never got their proper story..
shanakyasharan thumbnail

Nadaan parinde will air till october😭, so thats why all the truths hv come out so early in nadaan parinde, i am getting a mini heart attack. sumone plz lift me up, i will die soon. 🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒

LIFE NOT OK!!!!!!!😑

so purab ka sach mein bye bye hai n now sameer ameer n meher ki story...atleast we still have a month n half to enjoy😳
we need to request zee tv coz colors fiction shows are not working coz people know after bigboss they might get axed..so about star plus it is united with lifeok so no star plus..only zee is doing fab jobπŸ˜ƒ

Nadaan parinde will air till october😭, so thats why all the truths hv come out so early in nadaan parinde, i am getting a mini heart attack. sumone plz lift me up, i will die soon. 🀒🀒
🀒🀒🀒

LIFE NOT OK!!!!!!!😑

om shanti shanti..πŸ˜†THAT IS WHY I MADE THIS TOPIC TO BRING BACK THEM IN NEW SHOWπŸ˜†..it has to happen as lifeok is itself a sinking shipπŸ˜†
sharmatanya thumbnail
Yaa sona! if the show is till oct, then i wud really wanna see my iqher in a new show in an intense love story on star plus or zeetv.