SRITI JHA FC - 9 - "With a Flair for Words........." - Page 93

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: vlhs12993

Kkb becoming intolerable nowadays yaar 😡
Some times I really wish sriti quits that show but getting a successful show is very tough, so only hope for me is the writers to get their sense back and give us some good track.

Yep! I know where that comes from.. and it's tiring to see the same villains come back... even without a modicum of punishment... it's like watching SB all over again!! 😳 

When the trps go down, you have a slight chance of the director's introducing newer characters and leaps .. so that's what I do... hope for the ratings to slide and get something better... 🤔 
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: flutterby

Yep! I know where that comes from.. and it's tiring to see the same villains come back... even without a modicum of punishment... it's like watching SB all over again!! 😳

When the trps go down, you have a slight chance of the director's introducing newer characters and leaps .. so that's what I do... hope for the ratings to slide and get something better... 🤔

Trp did decreased up to 0.5 flutts!
But sadly this upcoming concert might increase and i don't see any positive change from the concert. They may reveal prags secret to abhi and make him do the tanu revelation which i don't want at all.
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Hey!! Your Dp is just fabulous! Loved those pics of them... though kid V ruined the promo.. but blot out his scenes... and you still have something that's memorable... 😆
Yep... no arguments anywhere... I meant somewhere.. a bit more private.. 😊 not on an open forum where eyes read whatever you write...

Thanks!
They just look so gorgeous together na. Kid viraj is worse than the DV itself for me. Harshsri was the reason i continued to watch the show.
Yeah I understand about discussion in forum, don't want a fan war.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Trp did decreased up to 0.5 flutts!
But sadly this upcoming concert might increase and i don't see any positive change from the concert. They may reveal prags secret to abhi and make him do the tanu revelation which i don't want at all.

Yeah... saw that.. 
Yep.. know that.. 
But there are articles all over saying tannu's truth to be out and stuff... I will believe it, when I hear about it.. 😊 
Till then, I will watch some commedy serials which will make me laugh my head off! 
vlhs12993 thumbnail
Sriti with her niece is the cutest pic ever.
God bless her and her family.
vlhs12993 thumbnail
I want to see sriti in lehengha.
Harshri sangeet scene made me miss her in different varieties of clothes.
This kkb people only give her sarees or chatris. Isn't she the boss now? How cool it would be if she wears business suits and all.
flutterby thumbnail

I want to see sriti in lehengha.
Harshri sangeet scene made me miss her in different varieties of clothes.
This kkb people only give her sarees or chatris. Isn't she the boss now? How cool it would be if she wears business suits and all.

Yep... I hate the designer of kkb. 😔 either there are full figure covering salwars or those bright color tight sarees.. no other change in costumes at all... and abhi looks like a clown in his bright color t-shirts.. god! Hasn't RS fashion  evolved beyond tshirts?! 
Yep.. business suits would be great... but for that the track has to move ahead as well... going round and round for more than a year now... 🥱 
I fear when the cvs actually show tannu's truth coming out, no one will be interested... 🤔 
vlhs12993 thumbnail
congrats to sriti for the women achievers award.
proud to be her fan.
flutterby thumbnail

congrats to sriti for the women achievers award.
proud to be her fan.

Yup, great that she is finally receiving all the accolades which were due to her from a long time ago.. 😃 

I hope that she is taking care of herself 😔 🤔 
vlhs12993 thumbnail

Yup, great that she is finally receiving all the accolades which were due to her from a long time ago.. 😃

I hope that she is taking care of herself 😔 🤔

Her face look normal to me now. She was joking that I'm eating so much which is visible on my face. I think its just some kind of allergy.