Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: flutterby

Lets see... if i get the time, i will definitely watch.. but it will most probably be like H. Some epi i see.. some i dont get to watch..  

But the probability of watching an NDTV soap is definitely great. 

Hmmm since I do most of the watching online even less chance of watching regularly  🤔
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
zephyr29 thumbnail

Yeah... i saw it 😃 but what makes you think it was a photo shoot 🤔 
When you broke this news via PM.. i saw the pic only to see that sriti put it as her twitter bg pic as well.. 

But i also put across some interesting as well as disgusting facts via 'PM' so check those out.. 😆

It does look like she is posing for one...lighting, gown, setting all seems to point to it 🤔

Hope we get a proper photoshoot of hers 

Ah yes I did 😛 😆
Edited by zephyr29 - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Lots of stuff happening, luv, you must try keeping track 😛

@bold - Hain?? Wasn't that what we were doing in the first place or did I miss something 😳?

I know... lots happening on the love track, lekin would have believed it if it were not for the fact that sahir has a bitter past, that's putting me off... a beautiful, strong, broken character like him is sorta acting like a majnu..  

@bold... that was what we were doing, but sometimes to talk about H, you have to talk abt the characters who interact with SAC, hence we waste our time on bunny and doc.. 🤡
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Now when did that happen 😳?? Remind me too please...

Ohhh in that case we and our little Talk Show are phamous...Oprah meets Ellen 😎 ⭐️

2-3 pgs of unrelated discussions? I think during the time, I expressed my delight at the fact that our joint fav Germany won the world cup.. Star I couldn't hold back.. and sorta exploded all over the social media.. on twitter, and here.. I don't remember on FB..

oprah meets ellen? 😆 😆 well, I wouldn't want to be either.. 😛 coz both have their share of controversies which I so don't want to fall into at all..
Edited by flutterby - 9 years ago
flutterby thumbnail

Same here but I must warn you, you might pull out your hair while watching Jyoti because of the 2-3 minute glimpses we see of Sudha while sitting through all the other negative nonsense 🤢

RS I'd be more happy to see again 😃, Jyoti only to watch Sriti's performance as Sudha/Devika.

Wholeheartedly agree! Thank God we don't have to deal with that type of nonsense in KB 🥱

oh ok... waise bhi... it may/ may not air... seeing as zee may take a conscious decision to not air it.. again that's my presumption.. and I know for a fact that sriti's track was wrapped up in jyoti to make way for her in RS.. so I know what to expect.. but if at all it airs, I will see only for sriti.. I cannot forget that thrill, I felt when she transformed from sudha to devika in an instant.. ⭐️ ☢️

that nonsense is effectively dealt with by one costar being happily married.. so marriage does tend to solve atleast one problem.. 😆 😛 though some people may not agree on this..  
flutterby thumbnail

It does look like she is posing for one...lighting, gown, setting all seems to point to it 🤔

Hope we get a proper photoshoot of hers 

Ah yes I did 😛 😆

lighting...???? you noticed that? 😲 

but there should be some more pics, na? for photo shoot...? 🤔 hmm.. lets see.. in the near future.. whether we get to see more pics..
but I wonder where she posed... on the sets ya at some studio ya at home.. if I assume, its a photo shoot
flutterby thumbnail
well... this article is so confusing... 😡 first they say abhi pragya are the 6th in rank of top jodis.. but when I begin to read the article, I see that they are mentioned at 4th place and then at the end of the article, its just an opinion poll and nothing else.. bah! 🥱 
 what a terrible waste of time..

zephyr29 thumbnail

I know... lots happening on the love track, lekin would have believed it if it were not for the fact that sahir has a bitter past, that's putting me off... a beautiful, strong, broken character like him is sorta acting like a majnu..  

@bold... that was what we were doing, but sometimes to talk about H, you have to talk abt the characters who interact with SAC, hence we waste our time on bunny and doc.. 🤡

Well after the kind of sketch they gave for characters like Ganga and even Pragya should you really be surprised that this is happening again 🤔? That's why only watch to admire the majestic being and his performances 
zephyr29 thumbnail

2-3 pgs of unrelated discussions? I think during the time, I expressed my delight at the fact that our joint fav Germany won the world cup.. ⭐️ I couldn't hold back.. and sorta exploded all over the social media.. on twitter, and here.. I don't remember on FB..

oprah meets ellen? 😆 😆 well, I wouldn't want to be either.. 😛 coz both have their share of controversies which I so don't want to fall into at all..

But we never got any reminder/warning or anything of that sort 😕

Haw! You don't want to court controversy 😲? Quite surprising coming from you 😛
But then again who cares? Every celeb have their own share but does that make people love them any less? Of course not. Rather it works in their favor many a times 😈
zephyr29 thumbnail

oh ok... waise bhi... it may/ may not air... seeing as zee may take a conscious decision to not air it.. again that's my presumption.. and I know for a fact that sriti's track was wrapped up in jyoti to make way for her in RS.. so I know what to expect.. but if at all it airs, I will see only for sriti.. I cannot forget that thrill, I felt when she transformed from sudha to devika in an instant.. ⭐️ ☢️

that nonsense is effectively dealt with by one costar being happily married.. so marriage does tend to solve atleast one problem.. 😆 😛 though some people may not agree on this..  

Forget Zee, I don't see any channel getting hold of Imagine's property (would be glad if any did though) as long as the latter's parent company has a stubborn and tight hold over it's content 

Yeah Sudha track was wrapped up for Sriti's move but for someone who actually sat through many episodes during the repeat run just for a glimpse of Sudha it was beyond frustrating 😡 🤬 😵. I think I got to watch more of Sudha's scenes online (and even that were very few) than I did when it aired on TV. Maybe a little later her track must have increased but it was mostly usurped by Sushma and her hubby drama 🤢. If I remember reading correctly, that was a major gripe even in that forum. Someone tried uploading Sudha/Sudhay scenes on YT but they were mostly removed leaving just 2-3 now .