Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Girl do not stress about your cousin. If your heart strongly tells you that he is not the one, then follow your heart. Allah will guide you and Insha Allah everything will go well.😊

*phew* this is the longest running CC everπŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
Maybe this is the reason why Allah never let the previous proposal happen :P
And Hinna disappears again😭

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Maybe this is the reason why Allah never let the previous proposal happen :P

you mean the previous dude who your dad refused to set a meeting with?
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yeah him
Lets move to fb this new layout pisses me off man
TESTING TESTING πŸ˜†

Fahad, Zain, Shazia, Nafeesa and Surraiya were all in the living room of Barkat Villa and all of them had different expressions on their faces looking at the person that was standing in front of them, Zubair. 

Zubair: " I know what you all think of me. It's really too bad that all this accusation occurred while I wasn't around but Aaliya loves you all a lot and also you are my family as well so no matter how horrible you think of me, I'm not going to leave you all in the dark and let you all be played to a girl's tune like this!" 

Surraiya: "Watch your mouth Zubair! Don't you dare talk like that about my daughter!" 

Zubair: " Right and where is that precious daughter of yours right now huh?" 

Surraiya: "She's in her room sleeping." 

Zubair: "Really, why don't we go see if that is the case or not" 

Surraiya: "We don't need to see anything. I have heard enough of against my daughter." 

Zubair: "Have you really? When have you honestly properly heard anything that were said against her? Also, why can't we go? huh? Why are you scared that you are not going to like what you see? 

Surraiya's eyes narrowed and she frowned at that rhetorical question. She knew that her Barkat was innocent and she didn't need any proofs. But she needed to prove this boy wrong, so that she can shut everyone for good now. And so she agreed that they should all go upstairs and check on Barkat. As they all neared Barkat's room, they heard a sound of laughter. Little did Bobby know that everyone was still awake, right outside her room and so she boasted about her long awaited victory to her father.

Bobby: "Yes Abbu. I was finally able to do it. That Aaliya thought she was smart and she can kick me out but she forgot that she's dealing with Bobby Mir Khan. Actually it's a good thing that she tried to kick me out, it made it easy for me to use Surraiya Abdullah. And now look my plan went even better than I had originally planned. Aaliya is out of my way, Usman Abdullah is in coma so sooner or later the power on the property will go to Surraiya Abdullah. Hahaha getting the property from her is a piece of cake! I won't even have to ask, she'll give it all to me herself! and better yet no one will doubt me for Usman Abdullah's state as I have created the situation such that Zubair is getting all the blame now. Finally all this time and hard work is paying off..." 

Surraiya's entire body went numb and she refused to believe that what she was witnessing was real. She went into flashback of what had just happened one day ago. 

---Flashback starts--- 

Surraiya had decided to ask for Barkat's hand in marriage with Zubair as she thought that this was the best way to give her daughter happiness and to save her son's marriage at the same time. And so she went to ask Aaliya to talk to Zubair about this proposal. 

However, Aaliya was against this proposal and when Surraiya questioned her as to why, Aaliya simply answered that it was because the girl is not Barkat but Bobby. 

Surraiya was beyond pissed at this point: "Right You WANT her to be Bobby and not Barkat right! So that she can't be with Zubair and you can keep him all to yourself!" 

Aaliya was shell shocked, she didn't know where this came from. 

Surraiya continued: "But I won't let you have it your way..I know that you manipulated this whole thing and now I won't let you stay for a second more in my house!" 

Surraiya grabbed Aaliya by the arm and forcefully dragged Aaliya to the living room where all the family were gathered mourning over Usman's state.  

Aaliya: "Mami ,please let go of me. Mami you're under a misconception!" 

Everyone was now snapped out of their mourning and stood up to witness the new drama that Surraiya was about to create. 

Surraiya:" Shut up! I was a fool to think that you actually were innocent and that I had wrongfully judged you because of Mir Khan. But now everything is clear. I was never wrong, betraying people is in your blood!"

Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago

did you hear the music Hinna?πŸ˜• I was learning how to upload music file on IF..it works when I previewed the post..but not when it's posted.😭 And i wanted to see if it just plays randomly or will it play when i reach it.πŸ˜†

let's go to the new CC. I just made itπŸ˜ƒ