Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

I know right๐Ÿ˜† how ridiculous Cvs can get, I mean seriously? what type of competition is this, so weird that all those women came to their house.. ๐Ÿ˜† it is totally stupid, wondering who this idiot writer is..The only plus point is we will get lots of Sahil romance.. 

๐Ÿคฃ Completely agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ i just hope that they dont rush with sahil romance  and also hope that it doesnt happen in the living room with those aunties eyeballing them ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: sahil333

Thx for the beautiful pics. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Just WOW!!! The ever elegant and graceful Surbhi Jyoti aka Sanam. And of course our sexy handsome hunk Karanvir Bohra aka Aahil. โค๏ธ

The nose ring is a little bit off. I wished she had dressed without it. Sanam in white, looks like an angel. 

I think it's the preliminaries without public ๐Ÿ˜Š . And I think or at least, the final will be held in a public place.

You're welcome๐Ÿค—
Agree Sanam looks beautiful and Aahil is just smokin hot !!
Yeah this was just the first round, the venue is definitely going to change for the second round. Lets just hope where ever that round will be we atleast get to see civilization ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Komalgraphix

surbhi is looking dead drop gorgeous yaar

She's so pretty ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

You're welcome๐Ÿค—
Agree Sanam looks beautiful and Aahil is just smokin hot !!
Yeah this was just the first round, the venue is definitely going to change for the second round. Lets just hope where ever that round will be we atleast get to see civilization ๐Ÿ˜†

Umm, dear, if the 2nd round is Best Romantic moment.. I don't mind if they don't see Civilization for Awhile. Aahil could take her farrr away where there is no one to bother him from doing what he has been dreaming to do..

moonlight3094 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
surbhi is so beautiful beyond words as sanam...
she is just Woow. .I really like sanam!!
ahil-as always the rocker :*
RoxyC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they really look like nawab and begum.๐Ÿ˜ƒ