SaHil PRECAP !!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
OH GAWD !!! 
The level of Hotness in todays Precap is off the charts ☺️☺️!!!! and best part is that our babies win the competition YAY 🥳
The Nawab and his Begum 😳😳☺️

Sanam the ever graceful Goddess !!! and Aahil Raza Ibrahim the forever handsome hunk !😳😳
Edited by ..Sakura.. - 9 years ago
Hyee, thank you so much..Aahil ki Chandani.. 😉 Sanam looks breathtaking and Aahil, so handsome.. Can not wait for Monday..
Originally posted by fanraya

Hyee, thank you so much..Aahil ki Chandani.. 😉 Sanam looks breathtaking and Aahil, so handsome.. Can not wait for Monday..

sighhh i know right ☺️ white is definitely her colour 😳 she looks like a princess 😳😳
Also you're welcome 😳
Anyone ever saw that english movie CLOSER? Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen

At the beginning of the show when Jude Law passes Natalie Portman and there is this Song: "CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU!"

This is all i hum when i see this pic.
Originally posted by --Sana--

SaHil❤️
❤️☺️❤️
Originally posted by cherryfrasier

Anyone ever saw that english movie CLOSER? Julia Roberts, Jude Law, Natalie Portman and Clive Owen

At the beginning of the show when Jude Law passes Natalie Portman and there is this Song: "CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU!"

This is all i hum when i see this pic.
I havent seen the movie but those words are perfect for this  ☺️ 
i love how this entire get up is so vintage 😳
Its oozing chemistry when they even look like this. Absolutely irresistible. 😳
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Its oozing chemistry when they even look like this. Absolutely irresistible. 😳

Exactly !!!

Them merely standing there set my screen on fire !! I'll probably end up passing out when they get all touchy touchy 😉☺️ 
Originally posted by asifiqbalsh

Wow
Waiting for Monday
Tfs
Yep cant wait 😃
welcome😳