•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Anjali showed some online designs of l lehanga for Avni's engagement which was from a store from Umargav
From the flash back scenes of bhavna I thought Umargav was a village.
In the last part of the episode bhavna told Umargav as my mother's village.
how will a village have a store with a designer lehangas which is listed online also
Is it a blooper from cv's???
I am confused... 😕
Yes! I also have the same thought that we all know Umadgaon is a village and the scenes which is shown in the show of Sangeeta(BH)'s house, it seems its an ordinary village.

Then i dont get it that how an ordinary village have a store of that exquisite lehnga and that store too mentioned in the online shopping sites, its really really confusing.

I think its again a blooper and CV's once again making us fools by showing illogical and senseless things.

Bcoz i seriously dont understand how a village can have a store that too listed in an online shopping.

Its a request to CV's to stop making all of us fools and plz show some logical and sensefull things and dont just create any scene without using any logic and fact behind it.
CHILL YAAR ...   WHEN U'L FIND SOMETHING ILLOGICAL /UNBELIEVEABLE THEN CONSIDER IT AS BLOOPER ...   EACH AND EVERYDAY U'L FIND SOMETHING UNUSUAL... SO RELAX ...

🤣 🤣