Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pasumarthisa

Arshi,

Superb!!!!!!!! Mind-blowing!!!!!! Fantastic!!!!

Hats off.

So I thought Saraswati will be taken to that old mandir, that old school of saras etc for a trip down the memory lane.

Yeh movie pehle kyun nahin dikhaye? baat khatam ho jaati na.

I think I know why.

So that Arshi can make these brilliant posts.

And Jyo can make her funny posts.

And I can rant.

And CVs can make fools of themselves by bringing this Arti factor. Where she walks like a queen, shuts everyone's mouth by saying she can take care and no one takes a second opinion from a doc. How can they miss this opportunity.

Kya solution nikala hai cvs ne. Once again I wonder, do they make no attempt at all to keep things real and simple? Must it all be such a farce and so trivial and simplistic? 

And the worst thing is all this is done in the name of serious family drama which is supposed to reflect our society 

Funny. 
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshics

Kya solution nikala hai cvs ne. Once again I wonder, do they make no attempt at all to keep things real and simple? Must it all be such a farce and so trivial and simplistic? 

And the worst thing is all this is done in the name of serious family drama which is supposed to reflect our society 

Funny. 

Actually the movie is still ok. But why Arti fiasco if they could do it earlier. Didnt everyone want Saraswati to get better fast. Why didnt Saras n Dugba try this earlier? I know Saraswati was swift and started the shadi fiasco on day 1 itself. so if she didnt create this shadi slogan, they would let her be?

Arshics thumbnail

Actually the movie is still ok. But why Arti fiasco if they could do it earlier. Didnt everyone want Saraswati to get better fast. Why didnt Saras n Dugba try this earlier? I know Saraswati was swift and started the shadi fiasco on day 1 itself. so if she didnt create this shadi slogan, they would let her be?

Santhi, I thought any shock was bad for her, and she was not to be told the reality, so they never said anything to her. 

Now suddenly they want to show her whole life to her, and that too without any medical supervision 

They don't connect to their own back story, till they decide its time to end and move forward and then suddenly just like that they find any ham handed short cut way to finish the thing. 

If she's not supposed to be ready to face the truth, then what changed ? 
pasumarthisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Santhi, I thought any shock was bad for her, and she was not to be told the reality, so they never said anything to her. 

Now suddenly they want to show her whole life to her, and that too without any medical supervision 

They don't connect to their own back story, till they decide its time to end and move forward and then suddenly just like that they find any ham handed short cut way to finish the thing. 

If she's not supposed to be ready to face the truth, then what changed ? 

And she had a happy marriage.

Then Saras's FB scenes of neglect from his father and that letter from Saraswati complaining that she is giving up her life due to his EMA are all bogus.
Arshics thumbnail

And she had a happy marriage.

Then Saras's FB scenes of neglect from his father and that letter from Saraswati complaining that she is giving up her life due to his EMA are all bogus.

That is so unforgivable, the fact that they have completely destroyed Saras's back childhood story and the events that shaped his character. 

happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Arshi!!
Loved every bit of it ðŸ˜ƒ

I especially like the way (as you & others point out from time ) our darling CeeVees do "pick-n-mix" from various plots in different shows - A little bit of IPKKND, a pinch of SNS, something from XYZ, ABC, LMNOPQ... and so on!!!

is baat par ye gaana yaad aaya -

"A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man..."

They dont even bother to copy with finesse... that really rankles! ðŸ¤¢
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
Ipk se copy? Ab kyaa kiyaa??? 😳 Wo... Snakewaa kaa pardaafaash waalaa scene??? 🤔
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: happychappy

Brilliant post Arshi!!

Loved every bit of it ðŸ˜ƒ

I especially like the way (as you & others point out from time ) our darling CeeVees do "pick-n-mix" from various plots in different shows - A little bit of IPKKND, a pinch of SNS, something from XYZ, ABC, LMNOPQ... and so on!!!

is baat par ye gaana yaad aaya -

"A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man..."

They dont even bother to copy with finesse... that really rankles! ðŸ¤¢

I know, perfect gana for our show. I guess the story is ending because they've run out of things to copy 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: -R-R-R-

Ipk se copy? Ab kyaa kiyaa??? 😳 Wo... Snakewaa kaa pardaafaash waalaa scene??? 🤔

Haan, wahi, natak mein pardafash. 

Btw the dialogue in your siggy is awesome .RR se hai kya? 
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail

Haan, wahi, natak mein pardafash.

Btw the dialogue in your siggy is awesome .RR se hai kya?

Ohh acchaa!!!

Wo maine likhaa hai... 😳