Video-hina khan insults karan again sayshates working with karan mehra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ_cOOOEdHI

Here is the video where she tells howhappy she was knowing they dont had to shoot together[BR

Llaughing is not joking and this is not joke everytime that too in front of media.most wicked people show their wickedness whike laughingjoking is different thing no one can say it was joke.can these thingsbe said seriously .but she still she has to say in front of media also so she mixed laugh with it.what she must be doing on set god knows

.what she wants from audience to laugh with her on her stupid insulting joke, only those who hate karan can laugh with her on this joke.she might think that only she is everything and assume that even audience only like to see her only thuscan insult karan anyway and audience will laugh with her then she is very wrong which she will get to know after yrkkh.cant she give some respect to karan what she think karan is? Still karan is always nice to her but the lady never acknowledges even dont give him that respect to tak to him properly.karan is so sweet to understand such people. 😑 Edited by beautybutterfly - 9 years ago
If aocording to u, Hina Khan hates working with Karan Mehra then How can a show run for six yrs...Can't believe that how much you hate hina khan, clearly shown from ur articles..whether there is no problem between them but the fan's like you create mis-understandings  among them & fans of both groups..sorry to say that if you are Karan fan, stop finding faults in Hina for everything she does & says..Your articles are only one sided--always against Hina..Beautybutterfly.. Edited by varshuhina - 9 years ago
Trps? how does it come here.indian soaps run because of women audience .yrkkh is not seen because of couple chemistry
But if you talk of couple, their popularity faded withinn a year or 2 so much so that they dont have even 10% of fans they had in 2009.people dont expect from such leads who keep telling the world how much they hate each other and not only that they also announce that they dont like doing scenes with each other.no work can be done well with hatred and this is the reason of their failure as a couple
Here is another news for the TM.
Hina Khan is throwing a grand party to celebrate her happiness of not shooting with her co-actor Karan Mehra.
spread the news 😊 🀣
Seems like you're obsessed with hina 🀣
Woh dil main Ati hai Samajh main nahi =))
That news will come soon.this I dont know but she will definately throw party if karan is made to leave the show.somepeople cant see what is front of them.i dont know her personaly I react only according what I obesrve what is in front of mei can sense the hatred negativity in her eyes her talk her behaviour.why should I not believe it becausw she is playing akshara a sweet girl that means I should preach every lead on tv.what she has done so great that I should neglect what I see what she says what news come and blindly be a fan of her.
laughing on me to show how you dont care is not the solution rather you are encouraging her to continue with this behaviour how can you be her true fans ?fans dont just follow their favs bindly.or may be you treat people like karan who dont say much such are quiet rudely insults them like her only so you relate with her then I dont want to give any importance to you by talking to youEdited by beautybutterfly - 9 years ago
Originally posted by beautybutterfly

http://www.domainblocked.com/media/video.php?id=2242868

The link to the video is not opening πŸ˜•
Originally posted by dmg_sonia

The link to the video is not openingπŸ˜•
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ_cOOOEdHI
sorry her is the link I am through mobile
Originally posted by -Maryam

Seems like you're obsessed with hina 🀣
Woh dil main Ati hai Samajh main nahi =))
🀣 some people can't just get enough of Hina 🀣
ugghh...some point of time I even thought to believe on this but when I saw this video...it was 'clear' that Hina was doing fun only. Just notice the way of her telling, '' I was so happy that Naitik is going to surat when I came to know about this track so let him do outdoor shoot...but this can't happen because where there is Naitik, on second episode Akshara will be there as well & she laughs & she hits her head in fun...'πŸ˜†. That actually makes us clear one thing that Hina & Karan, though not friends but professionals & they enjoy shooting with each other. Otherwise, Hina yeh sab nahi kehti. :)

Now I feel Hina is seriously a Fun loving lady...she was only doing masti with interviewers which actors do. I don;t see any hate in her voice. And whatever their 'personal' relationship is, I'm happy until they show us Naitik-Akshara on screen.😊