Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice post.. but SaHil will remain SaHil.. their chem is incredible.. no one can match them..right...???😆
#overpossesive SaHilfan
😆For me what is more heart wrenching is one once romancing two.. i cannot digest it.. of course if both couples will fall for eachother.. then it will be difficult to see almost same characters romancing two guys.. almost same, i mean emotionally n expression wise too .
Well we really dont want peace loving forum to turn into a war zone... so i COMPLETELY agree with u..m😳
Edited by KaBhi-FAN - 9 years ago
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

btw... that day is not far when we will be blaming the couples for trps.. mark my word.. 😛

not only couples yaari. U also get to c who is trp puller SJ or KVB type post
-DramaBeans- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@rohitmaxwell i dont think bashing will be that severe like in dmg/ipk/qh1...coz most of the fans of kvb are not on if and even those who are there are not regularly active...some of his fans (prem mukti fans ) are avoiding the forum...donno the reason...moreover sehaan can happen for now but sj cant continue this double role till the end:)so there wont be bashing like kvb vs sj:)even yesterday someone called kvb is acting as mentally retarded but fans of kvb ignored it:)iam proud to be his fan

i was sleepy while replying..so pls ignore the mistakes
Edited by -DramaBeans- - 9 years ago
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaari  no v/s  for me  i like both sahil and sehaan😳

as  a   sj fan i want to see  sj  romancing both leads  as  she is playing twins ðŸ˜³
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: typhoon

yaari no v/s for me i like both sahil and sehaan😳

as a sj fan i want to see sj romancing both leads as she is playing twins😳

come in sj article please
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just posted this in another thread, I rarely make posts but even when I do, I don't hate on Sehaan or Sahil. But here are my views from another thread as:

I don't hate them (Sehaan), to be frank, I'm just not very fond of look alike/ twin tracks in TV shows; they work in movies cuz those end in 2-3 hrs. First of all, it means more work for the actor/actress. Such tracks usually increase the possibility of fan wars. Some fans prefer one couple while others like the other couple. In this situation I'd prefer if Seher wasn't Rehaan's love interest cuz they already shown Rehaan madly in love with Sanam. But it seems that Sehaan are inevitable now. So as long as Sahil track is given equal amount of importance and not butchered, I'm ok with whichever way they decide to take Sehaan relationship.
-Malavika7CLT- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SaHil is intense and passionate. I really loved it. But, for me Qubool hai is the combination of intense and passionate love with comedy.. Before Seher's entry yeh kahani adoori thi.. But, now its really interesting to watch.. I'm looking forward to SeHaan...