Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
how abt KVB also being twins like surbhi ???🤔...new flashback in which ahil lost his bro in childhood just like sanam🤣 gul please do this😛

only kvb and surbhi always 
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

But in real life identical twins exist and they do fall in love. If two share the same face means they can't find two other same faced guys for them na, so inspite of having the same face they have to romance two different faced guys.
I guess it's fans insecurity that SaHil will have competitor in SeHan, but I feel if incase SeHan happens then they will be just parallel couple and not the lead, just like AyRa were.

Insequrity ???
More like lack of chemistry and sparks which btw SaHil had long before they even happened.
It's our personal statement and it definitely does not stem from insecurity.

pieryrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i just hope that seher have a plastic surgery and so that surbhi doesnt have to play two roles.. i dislike identical twin story concepts.. its just that in serials, they show that one twin is good, other is a nautanki etc.and put too much extra drama.. i'm telling you ppl.. this seher story wont be progressing later on.. the character assassination is gonna happen v soon..
Many in their love/hate for SeHaan are overlooking the fact that it is impossible for a daily soap lead to romance two guys at the same time. As it is, Surbhi is being overworked so I can't imagine her having to romance two guys (I would kill to be in her place albeit temporarily LOL). Logically, SeHaan can't happen...Edited by .Serendipity. - 9 years ago
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Sana--

Insecurity lol
I think sahil haters got a chance ok leave it n I never meet any identical twins in my real life so dont know abt this logical 😕

If someone likes SeHan it automatically doesn't make them SaHil hater. People can love two things, like I love both chocolate and strawberry flavor equally, my mom loves both me and my brother equally, I love beaches and mountains equally. Anyhow everybody has their own choice and I respect it all untill it doesn't invade my choice. 
pieryrose thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunnyrocks

how abt KVB also being twins like surbhi ???🤔...new flashback in which ahil lost his bro in childhood just like sanam🤣 gul please do this😛

only kvb and surbhi always 

if so its the end of the world 🤣 then tanveer. razia, asma, latif , badi ammi should have long lost twins..😆

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Insequrity ???
More like lack of chemistry and sparks which btw SaHil had long before they even happened.
It's our personal statement and it definitely does not stem from insecurity.

@bold, I agree with this, because Shehzad will fall flat infront of SJ in acting and KV is a amazing actor, so the same chemistry won't come. That's why I said they will be like parallel leads and not leads. 
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Many in their love/hate for SeHaan are overlooking the fact that it is impossible for a daily soap lead to romance two guys at the same time. As it is, Surbhi is being overworked so I can't imagine her having to romance two guys (I would kill to be in her place albeit temporarily LOL). Logically, SeHaan can't happen...

You keep adding more and more reasons. Each one better than the other.😉
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Many in their love/hate for SeHaan are overlooking the fact that it is impossible for a daily soap lead to romance two guys at the same time. As it is, Surbhi is being overworked so I can't imagine her having to romance two guys (I would kill to be in her place albeit temporarily LOL). Logically, SeHaan can't happen...

yup i agree double role for long is impossible but if they are planning to end the show then i don't know what to say ;)
pieryrose thumbnail

hi sonia begum..😳

coming back to the topic, i also have a hunch that sehaan won't happen... but coming to logic in Qh. the logic ki dukaan is always closed// it rarely opens..😆 and the romance might not happen, but there might be one-sided love