Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

Sbs spoiler could be misleading.
Maybe Seher presents a different story and does not call herself Sanam.
And money, Rehaan didnt give her the money, if at all, Seher would've stolen it.

OMG Sana - @ bold๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
What a theory. Of all the theories, I;ve read or imagined, this one takes the cake.
Trust me that would be the biggest twist, if Rehaan switches Sanam with Seher.
love failure - can take any direction, devdas wala SRK or Sarr wala SRK or Anjaam wala SRK.
Why should only bw have anti-heroes?

Would love love this twist. Hope CVs read this and get some ideas.

Thanks gita
ATM who one always poor guy luk they something behind strong reason if not I m so happy
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Interesting theories. I love your perspective.
Seher's story has been left open ended to date...
I doubt she's coming back to look for family, she isn't too concerned that she has an identical lookalike right there. Instead of engaging her lookalike, she wants to con 'Moneybags' who knows Sanam.

I am very excited with your theory of Seher and Rehan rescuing Dilshaad from the attempt on her life. They can't just ship off Shalini Kapoor's character like that? Loads of potential plots there.

I forgot how funny Surbhi is in comic roles. Her horrible roleplaying as Sanam was so silly..! Rehan went 'What the -?" . I like the suspicion in Rehan's face, she's not fooling him one bit...๐Ÿ˜†

Maybe she'll be so impressed that this is one con job that failed miserably !!๐Ÿ˜†
Just friends please, no romance yet...! 

Thanks.

A lot of open ended characters - Rehaan, Razia, Seher. All the 3 can be used as per CV's convenience. CVs are planning a Farhaan kinda twist with one of these 3 or 2 of them together.

Yes, even  I'm highly disappointed with the way Dillu and Razia, two of the strongest characters of QH1 have been made mere puppets in QH2.

Dillu is just being operated and operated. and
Razia is just being insulted and insulted.

SJ has the best comic timing I have seen onscreen. Its impeccable. Hope they show a combination of Dhoom and Golmaal for Seher. 

GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: kals82

no romance... yet... i agree with u...

give time for them to bond over.. something.. or anything. may be the orphanage... from the looks.. looks like both are from the same orphanage...may be.. may be not... and slowly i want seher to fall for... reahaan.. and rehaan.. disclosure to  seher about everything... tanveer,... aahil... and sanam...

then tanveer exposure.. seher being there for rehaan.. and she heals him... and they get together..

Kalyani, there you have given a summarized script for QH2.๐Ÿ‘
CVs can actually use this as blueprint, each pt a track extending to a week or two at the most. 

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really like Seher n her nautanki

Would love to see her with Rehaan

SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg awesometastic post! <333 
I keep wondering who named her Seher? Probably Asad. Zoya who was a romantic at heart named Sanam but that's just my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜†
Seher is the one person! Who is going to turn the whole game upside down. 
Tanveer is too smart for Sanam and Aahil. Aahil although claims to be a baddie is also naive like his wife. Seher is frankly not afraid of anything. And she might even do better for Rehan, drag him out of his sorrows and the grief of losing one's first love. (Still not a fan of a love pairing here) they'd be cute, if circumstances were different. 

GitaIyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

I really like Seher n her nautanki

Would love to see her with Rehaan

I too like Seher - a refreshing change on screen, just as Zoya was.
Rehaan, I dont' mind seeing her with Rehaan, but not in the romantic sense.
Let them meet some more, let her drive him crazy and let her fall for him, and relentlessly pursue him.
Maybe then, I will ship Sehaan as a pair.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks. Always enjoy your comments.

Yes, in QH1 it was only about Asya and KV. I used to pack my kids bag when SM used to air.
Story was always there in QH1, but Asya became bigger than the story.
Now too, Saahil are reaching there, but CVs are playing them down by opening all the awaited tracks at once. Before we could digest Asya murder track opening, Razia came, then Seher came. 

@bold - Sehaan, if CVs go that route, would be a modified version of Asya. 
And Saahil, well, Here Sanam is the Asad and Ahil, is well a stronger Asad, without being emotionally or verbally challenged but without Asad's sense of justice. Ahil makes his own rules and lives by it.

@ bold... they planned revenge track... when they channel had doubts on pulling the show... so   they brought that on... with tanveer getting warnings... very often from baba...

once they got a clearance... they back tracked it and focused on love story... i guess...

Qubool hai.. is always  about getting justice for the parents...

zoya for her mom..
 asad for his mom..

ayaan for his mom and dad.. lol...

Qh 1.. lost the track in between...

in Qh2.. i hope they  will show a well layered track justice for asya... with sanam and seher doing that...

but i think it will seher job.. more then sanam...

@ aahil... he is emotionally challenged too... to an extent verbally too.. cant he spill out  i love u to sanam... so asad there... all he does is hurt sanam with words.. just like asad...did with zoya...

without sense of justice... that shows the brought up... asad was brought by dilshad... and aahil was brought up by tanveer... so it stand there...

but with sanam... he is changing.. his innate goodness is oozing slowly... like his presence in hayyaa wedding..  him saving dilshad... he is growing out of the darkness...

thank you..๐Ÿ˜ณ...
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

seher   is  a new dawn  in qh2   gita๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†    sj is  fantastic  as seher  more comic  relief  chirpy bubbly   ๐Ÿ˜ณ   and  can use her bas anti also๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
sanam  i think  cvc  should   show   seher  helping saving  sanam in future  as  aahil is  mummy  puppy boy๐Ÿ˜†     but how  seher  will save  is the question by mistaken identities is  enough?

dilshad  will be saved by  seher  and rihaan  my sehaan๐Ÿ˜ณ    sahil  will be in competition na?

rihan said kismet  connection  seher  will bring rihaan from his devdas mode  and seher  will fall for  rihaan    later  it will be  a chirpy  love  story  u know  gul  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no dreadful  can and  will nave happen  gul zee   r  moving with caution๐Ÿ˜ณ   i will love  to see  seher  con aahil ๐Ÿคฃ    and later  aahil  telling sanam  tum ne  chore kyo ki wise le pete paise  and  sanam banging aahil  ๐Ÿคฃ

sehaan will be  hot  i tell u gita๐Ÿ˜ณ   good  u r  moving a small step  towards   sehaan๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by typhoon - 9 years ago
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

A smart handsome and rocking villian would be so cool.
And vilians too can have love stories. 
I totally want Rehaan to turn negative, and take his first revenge on Tanveer. 
Kinda Poetic justice for Tanveer.

then he is the hero...isnt......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰...  only revenge i will instead of first... if not it will be adding sanam  and aahil in  the list...

he is already moving on...๐Ÿ˜Š
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Seher conning the audience will be a very good twist. But I still think ya Allah was a blooper. The dialogue writers did a bad job yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜†
But but then if it happens it will be exciting. ๐Ÿ˜†
I will love it if Seher cons Aahil lol. I want to see Aahil's reaction. ๐Ÿ˜†
Even I doubt whether Dilshad will be able to reach Shimla or not. Hopefully Seher & Rehaan spots the ambulance. Because this season all of tanveer's chals are falling flat.
About SeHaan, I have nothing against their friendship. I will love it. But love, a big no from my side. ๐Ÿ˜†Nice post. ๐Ÿ˜Š