Frequent Posters

saruu. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
SUITS
HANNIBAL THE CANNIBAL AND HIS GAWJUSLY DISGUSTING AS f**k BUT BEAUTIFUL FOOD

GOD WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?

dude i just watched the episode (only the SaHil bits haha) and god

i dont even know

should i call the both of them adorable or hot as f**k?

such chemistry

so love

much great

and i am loving surbhi and karanvir's hair these days, it sort of makes me want to kill my self.

and 

SUITS

HARVEY SPECTER

HIS FACE

YOU WATCH?

WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Great post as always Prags! I am out all day today, but just had to check in on the forum. Yes. Aahil and Sanam want to be the best couple. Bloody Billi is such a Biatch. Let's hope she has to eat her words!
Hey thanks Mandy, which reminds me I still HAVE to comment on your story πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Yes they want to be, who they are kidding THEY ARE!! πŸ˜† She would eat and puke and then would have to eat it again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aahil and Sanam. Hot hot hot. All those little glances. Direct approach of Aahil! Why did your hand shake when you signed the docs? 
Yep!! He is getting quite direct these days. Is confession on the cards? Which I don't want!! Not so soon!! Some more angst, some more pain, some separation,
Sanam I love you girl. "I don't have to respond if I don't want to"! Just like daddy and mummy. Full of attitude!
She is just so sexyy this way!! I love her stubborn nature!!

Rehan and Seher. LOL is all I have to say to that. So Rehan knows this is not Sanam. Is the player being played? Rehan is playing Seher!?? Interesting!
Yeah, I like Seher alone man. I don;t want any story. Seher is anyday better than Rehan

Can't wait to see how this competition pans out!
Gonna be funnn!!

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sylvia99

Again Aahilicious post. Very beautiful.

May be the writers trying to show the inner conflicts of Aahil. Sometimes when you feel for someone and name it as love and the very next moment your mind plays out many things and question you about the feeling.
Well as an Indian serial I have to forgive and forget the "why" part of the story.

Thank you so much Sylvia!! <3
That just might be the case. He is still somewhat confused for he has convinced himself he would hate her but these feelings keep coming to him.
Lol yes. πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

Your post is just πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Too good, you are amazing, and about excuse me, you said it, gosh never heard such a sexy excuse me, KV is just amazing with his accent and EnglishπŸ˜› Love his style. And today was awesome too, Sanam is a perfect wife for him, once they are in love, it's going to be a passionate one. Beautiful couple, so looking forward to their competition, loved the way Aahil cutely asked her to practice πŸ˜† Such a stupid competition but he does not want to loose Iit, it's going to be awesome, I hope cvs will do a good job, and please no more bloopers, it makes Aaahil look stupid,   Really hope writers remember what they have written before, today it was a big blooper I mean seriously , guy is in love with his wife for ages, πŸ˜• What was that.. anyway no more mistakes.. hopefully they will not butcher ARI character. 

Thank you!! Hey whats your name btw? Never asked :)
Yep he is just amazing! I so love his accent, its so unique and he doesn't even tries it, its so natural, which sounds even more sexy!
Yes Sanam, such a perfect match for him no wonder he loves her so much, a passionate and intense one. Yes I mean so cute they were actually rehearsing for the contest. Lame contest which is still we would see some really good scenes hopefully.
Yeah that line was bit off but I guess he is still confused as to why he can't hate her even when he has promised himself. Maybe. Hope his character remains like it is
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jiyaaa...

Loved your rant as usual...Lovely title. Whenever I read your rant on Sahil, I feel like watching their scene again. You write so beautifully.
Thank you so so much Jiyaa! Yes the title, thats the movie I love so much. Thank you again for such comments, really means a lot :) I am sorry, I don't know how to handle appreciation, I get so clumsy how to respondπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Loved Sahil scene. You said it all. As usual, it was beautiful. Loved their nok-jok when Sanam was nursing Aahil. Loved when she said " "Agar mujhe Jawab Nahi Dena Hota toh woh sawal nahi rahata" hahaha...I love this girl.
Yeah they were just so adorable and cute. Beuatifully done. Haha I know right even I loved this Sanam, she is just awesome.

It was so cute when they started practicing compatibility test. Definitely they want to win best couple award. Jaise Latif ne kana hai na " this competition will surely bring them close"..can't wait.
Yes that scene was really cute. They have actually started talking and being all cooperative with each other. It would surely bring them closer no doubt <3

I liked when Ahil said..."woh mujhse bahut  alag hai phir bhi woh muje meri jaise kyon lagti hai" ..I just love his voice modulation. It sound so sexy...
So true!! Whatever he says, maybe how stupid or a smiple line it is, it just sounds so much sexy!! His voice is so so seductive! Like I loved when he said day before yesterday, "tumhari problem kya hai? Just let me sleeepp" The way he said "sleep" πŸ˜†

Loved Rehan and Sehar scene too...I love her one-liners. It is so funny.
Yep!! They are just awesome, I love Seher too. Hilarious she is!

Thank you...beautiful post!
Thank you so much again!

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..Awesome..I am addicted to your post..thank you..
saruu. thumbnail
and when are you gonna grace this forum with a lovely poem???
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Sarruuu! Sweetheart, Omg! I am so sorry for not replying that time to your post, I had to take lunch that time and then I had some shit to do and I forgot. And now i logged on to see I had to reply you.

So um yeah. Suits and Hannibal and Homeland too. Harvey Specter! He is like..!!! Nothing suits him like a suit ;)
Hannibal is so ridiculously gorgeous. But I have lost touch to both of them now.
Homeland is what I have seen till the last season. I miss White Collar too! Oh Neal Caffreyy!! Like The effing lord!
You did not know but now you know.

And yeah. These two. Adorably Hot or Hot Adorable. I don't know how they would even do that THING they always do with their eye stares and stuff. WHAT EVEN?!

And as for the poem. Umm. Okay I just might try, you have said enough ;)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

OMG..Awesome..I am addicted to your post..thank you..

Thank you so so much Krithz!! :) Its a pleasure really!
Thank you again!! <3