Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

diyaswaronholic

diyaswaronholic

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Kriyaansh OS
THE REAL!

Heya guys.. This ones for one of my amazing bhai Happy birthday bhai!!! Have a blast! Hope u like it

~~*~~

God, why did she have to do this. Touch, hotness??? Sharons this situation was making her crazy!!! Kriya couldn't stop thinking about this. She loved someone and to this was terrible.

FLASHBACK

"Kriya , truth or dare?? Take a dare if u arent a weakling ! " threatened Sharon

"I choose dare! " answered Kriya

"Yesss! Ab yeh toh gayi kaamse! " thought Sharon

" You're going to dance in a dance club, wearing hot clothes, being d centre of attraction plus fill the place with heat! If they touch u a bit, its allowed. Only a bit or they're dead! " dared sharon

"U CHAMGADAR (bat) ! ARE U COMPLETELY OUT OF UR MIND! " shouted Kriya

"Go on, u dared! Me no changing! Or ill make it worse" Demanded Sharon

"Ughh why d hell did I choose dare! Godd! U chamgadar I swear u are dead and me personally will invite u to hell! " murmured Kriya

"Really Kri ? Naa! " teases Sharon

FLASHBACK ENDS

Damn this dare! But just then she remembered, she was a fighter, she couldn't afford to loose her identity, she couldn't allow her status to lower to a coward. She was the Kriya ghai, the fighter, who could do anything. The arrogant fighter was just a cover, who knew inside they would be a sweet, charming, loving girl who just craved for one thing, TIME...

Her father was dead, her mother pampered her, she got everything she wanted but her wish couldn't be fulfilled. Her happiness wasn't heard. Moreover, she never felt love. Love... what was love? Kriya had never felt it . She could never even show anyone the real Kriya , she was afraid. The fighter was fake, Kriya wasnt so strong but a coward, she wasn't heartless but a girl who didn't know the meaning of love. There was only one point, one single point when the fighter and the sweetheart combined! That was when she danced. That arrogant fighter could turn into a graceful swan.

"Kriyu, snap out of it! U won't deserve it anyway, get ready!! " thought Kriya

She rushed to her closet, looking hot was no big deal for her as Sharon had chosen the clothes. She chose a red backless dress with a cutting edge. Her dress showed off her slender waist just hidden by a net. Her legs carrying themselves with attitude . Make up was done, her beautiful green orbs looking more stunning with dark kohl and a steamy red lipstick. She styled her hair quickly leaving them in mesmerizing curls. She hurriedly left the home wearing her favorite nude pumps.

"I am gonna do the dare freaking well! " thought Kriya

Words didn't suit her, her heart begged to calm down, her body was shivering ... but she was forced to do it...

~~*~~

"Rey! WE'RE GETTING DAMN LATE! CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE! " shouted Sharon , she was hell irritated!

"Shar shut up! Lemme look good for God's sake! Am gonna meet my crush afterall. " answered Rey

Sharon sighed, "Seriously, why the hell did i promise him to hook him with Kri ! Ab ladkiyon jaise tayaar ho raha hai. "

"Can we please leave now, your Highness! " said Sharon getting in a mood to kill Rey !

"Okk! How am I looking? " asked Rey

Sharon looked at rlRey from top to bottom, he looked just the way he was sweet and dazzling but overdressed like always. Rey waited for the answer, he had worn his white shirt with a red jacket and jeans.

"Ab iss nalayak ka mai kya karu. He's going to see his crush and this.. god! " thought Sharon

"What have u worn huh? Horrible!! " teased Sharon

"Is it that bad? Ok ok am changing. " said Rey

"Nooo! We're getting out of here NOW! " shouted Sharon , dragging Rey out before he could add more final touches to himself.

~~*~~

THE NIGHTCLUB

Kriya was afraid, her hands were sweaty, she felt eyes glaring at her, her beautiful body killing everyone. She removed her coat and started dancing ...

Her body flowing through the music, her hands moving gracefully, her legs in complete sync . Everyone watched the fighter, the dance floor filled by only her, she danced looking breathtaking. Her expressions took everyone in their dreamy land. Her hip wriggles were hot, her split was perfect, her steps made the audience roar wildly.

Suddenly Kriya dissapeared, she vanished into thin air... but she lay pinned to the wall with Rey blocking her. Yes, she was pulled away by Rey .

He was jealous by the way everyone glared at her hungrily, he felt like pulling their eyes out, her felt like burning those lustful eyes. But he himself couldn't stop gawking at her, she looked so hotly stunning that she took his breath away.

"Rey.. " started Kriya

"Shh... I know you're scared. Lets get out of here and by the way remember u are never alone! " answered Rey

"How do u know? " asked Kriya curiously.

"Because I love u.." said Rey finally

Kriya was Soo happy! The person she loves, loves her too.. Rey knew Kriya wouldn't ever love him but she shocked him. He couldn't move, Kriyas glossy red lips captured Reys mesmerizing ones. Both of them pulling eachothher as close as possible, both enjoying the taste, enjoying the feel, filling the atmosphere with only heat!

"Ahem ahem! Guys done?? " asked someone

"You fool!! Horrible timing, please change it! " yelled kriyaansh

"Hahahahaha never ever after!! " answered Sharon

~~*~~

From that day, days passed fast... Kriya turned into the original one. Reys effect changed her. Both of them were madly in love with eachothher

They were known as KRIYAANSH ...

"They were THE REAL!! "

~~*~~

Okies so that's a wrap.
Hope u guys liked it
Please like and comment!

Edited by diyaswaronholic - 04 September 2014 at 11:56am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

kriayasarshakriyanshlizabhomilove_swayamkittu93abcdghigrungta11Cindrella-shaksKiarawinget16sakura20___PARI___AMAR_LOVE-Monika-.ShannelArsha.Meghna_kriyansharshafan94SweetDevil_KRkriapatelAngelicdiyareyaditidon girls--RAINA--arsha_simranzona_malik-Neelambari-Anushka8722Rajeshwari_KRramya.reddysweetydiyafriendaisydee425kritzzz_ArShakumarandilsanjali22glmorous_divaaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kriyaansh + krisha +Sharey OS** THE REAL!**" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshafan94

Goldie

arshafan94

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
wow awesome doll.
loved it so much.
now see you have become one amazing writer.
everything friendship to the love story everything was perfectly described

kittu93

Groupbie

kittu93

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
awesome os
i like jealous rey alot

SweetDevil_KR

Goldie

SweetDevil_KR

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
 hey
this os was like hmmm...
kriya character hmmm...
leave it
hey chamgadar name is for david too lol...
os was amazing
u  r just amazing writer

Meghna_kriyansh

Goldie

Meghna_kriyansh

Posted: 04 September 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
res
unres
awesum jaan...
fab os...
sharon ki dare...
kria ki hotness...