Urm r a awesome writer..its all n a new dimension..continue soon plz
Harini7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
👏 👏 continue it pls...
aumigi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it, can't wait for the next update.
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
when are you planning to update this dear ???
please jaldi karo
I can't wait for the next part
Mahimak94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
-hides behind my laptop- Hai guysss .. yes I know im late with this update.. sorry sorry!! T_T 
However more copied and pasted content of the interent, so copyright warning goes as according, as well as thank you all soo very much for every single comment you posted. It meant a lot to me knowing that you guys are interested in the drabble im writing xD 
There are some mature content in this so readers are advised. 
so without further delay ... enjoy!
Oh and im changing this into a short story ... too many ideas xD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART 3

Maine khud ko de diya hai tujh ko
Main tera.. hoon tera
Kaate na kate, leta hai ye karvatein
Din mera.. din mera

[I've given myself to you,
I am yours, all yours..
It doesn't pass, it takes turns,
my day, ah my day.]

Aa tujh mein bitaaun ratiyaan
Dil dil ko sunaaye batiyaan
Aa tujh mein bitaaun ratiyaan
Ho tu mujh mein kahin pe bas jaa

[Come I'll pass my night in you,
The heart will tell stories to heart,
Come I'll pass my night in you,
Come live in me somewhere..]

While in the hospital waiting area, the only thing Abhi could think of was Pragya. The way she had looked at him when he broke her mangalsutra, the way she looked lying on the road with blood all over and the way she looked on the hospital bed before she was carried into surgery.  He was broken out of his trance when he saw nurses and doctors rushing towards pragya room calling a code Red. At that moment, Abhi's heart constricted. Why? He doesn't know but he felt sick knowing that something wrong was happening to the one person he hated at the moment. All three of them; Purab, Bulbul and Abhi rushed towards her room to find out what happened but they weren't allowed in. all they could have heard was the doctors giving orders to the nurse saying what to do as pragya's heartbeats where dropping by the second. 
At this point, abhi had completely felt pain, not physically, but emotionally, why? He still doesn't know, but what he did know was that he wanted pragya to be alive so that they can sort out this mess the way it should have done first, but he was guilt stricken as he heard their family voices calling out to bulbul and himself questioning what was happening. He couldn't muster the courage to say anything but he looked on as bulbul explained the situation as the faces of Sharla ma and his Daadi changed to horrified and even more worried.  Argh, I can't stand this! ... why did things have to turn out this way? Why chashmish couldn't have just said the truth from the beginning?! Why?!' Abhi said as he argued with himself. He turned to look at his Daadi looking grief stricken and saw purab dragging bulbul behind him towards Sharla ma and his Daadi. Oh no', was all abhi could have said as he saw purab talking to them. 

Sharla was even more shocked to know about purab and bulbul relationship even though one did not existed out in the open, a bond of love did exist between them that held them other at every point and turn since they've met. Daadi was disappointed in purab for he had broken Aliyah's heart, twice, however she did understand and see the love for bulbul which purab held and had blessed him and thanked him for not marrying aliyah because she realized that only aliyah would have been happy in that relation but she also warn him not to play with people lives as there are great consequences that occur, not on them but the people they love and relate too. Bulbul turned towards her mother as she was worried what her mother would think and as she feared, so had happened. "Bulbul, Tuman" ky kiy? Tuma us" pyra karat" h? Nah, mai isa riht" s" sahamata nah hm , pa usas" d karan" k" li'" nah j rah" hai!(what did you do? You love him? No! I don't approve of this relationship; you are not going to marry him)." 

Both bulbul and purab was not shocked at her statement because they understood what Purab had done was worng and he was ready to rectify his mistake towards Sharla but before he could have said anything, Purab Chachi came at that moment, folded her hands and spoke on his behalf.  
"Sharla ji, itani kahora nahin karate. Maim Aliyah galata aura aksamya tha ora usane kya kiya pata hai, lekina maim Bulbul ke lie apane pyara ke bare mem pata. Mahinom ke lie vaha jaba maim aya vaha sadi karana cahati thi aura vaha kevala usake lie apane pyara pleged aura maim vaha sadi ho rahi thi jaba mainne suna, maim usake lie utsahita kiya gaya tha lekina jo isa Bulbul ke bare mem mujhe bata raha hai para rakha hai aura unhem eka satha dekha tha, ve ajanabiyom ki taraha kama kiya. Unhonne kaha ki vaha pyara se sadi kyom naham hai jaba mainne usase pucha ki vaha mujhe eka sidha javaba nahi de sakata hai aura maim kucha janata tha. Thoa maim ve kiya tha ki unake balidana ke bare mem pata tha. Lekina unhonne kaha ki vaha dura ja raha tha aura Daadi, maim maim apako sucita nahim kiya tha maphi cahata hum ki mujhe sucita kiya tha, lekina maim usaki khusi cahati thi aura maim usake lie maim saca mem maphi cahata humm isalie maim cupa raha to vaha isa sadi se khusa nahim thi. Mujhe mapha kara do" 
( guys, Evalina here, I forgot the English I wrote on google translate XD sorryyy, but all in all, Chachi explained that she was sorry that she kept quiet about Purab disappearance for the wedding and how when she first met bulbul and purab together, they acted like strangers and it was weird for her when she found out that he was marrying someone else and not the one he loved, so she kept quiet about it because she wanted his happiness. ... again .. sorryyy T_T )

Chachi began sobbing as she knew what she did was wrong and never could be forgiven but the kind hearted Daadi, who understood what she felt, placed her hand over Chachis and gave her a warming smile saying that all is forgiven and her blessings are still with her. Daadi then proceeded to ask Sharla to understand Bulbuls sacrifice as she wants them to be happy. Sharla said that she would have to think about it and speak to pragya once she wakes up but for now, she is still unsure. 

Purab and Bulbul breathe a sigh of contemptment as they heard sharla's words. Maybe they could once again begin to dream of their life together once Pragya life was out of harm's way. And in thinking about that, Purab went towards abhi, where he sat on a chair in the waiting room, leaving Bulbul to stay with her mother. "Bhai ..." Purab began but Abhi stopped him. "Not now Purab. We can sort out your mess later. Right now I need to go home and change and bring some stuff for pragya." And with that Abhi left the hospital without speaking to daadi because he could not bear to see the disappointment in her eyes for him. 

Aliyah and Tanu didn't bother to go to the hospital as they didn't care what happened to the Bhenji. Aliyah was hell bent on getting revenge so much that she wanted her dead and Tanu wanted her out of Abhi's life forever, so they got a win-win situation upon them and they choose to enjoy it, hoping the worst of an innocent soul life, laughing away at their success. Tanu then remembered that she had to burn the letter which purab left for abhi, so she headed to the kitchen, little did she know she was not the only one downstairs.
"Thank god I found this letter before abhi did otherwise that Bhenji Chashmish would still be here and Abhi would have known the truth about Purab and bulbul. I've played my side well with that fake letter by pragya, so good job tanu!, you can finally have your abhi back." Tanu complemented herself as she walked into the kitchen but someone was frozen as they heard what was just said. 

Abhi went cold as he heard what tanu said and he saw her going back up to aliyah's room and little did he know, his feet were carrying him there as well but instead of crying and panic he heard laughter and cheers as Aliyah began speaking about one of their triumphs against Pragya.
"Didn't you see how scared she was when Abhi slapped Puneet? That poor boy didn't know what came his way. I told you nah, pragya would have paid and her cousin did when I sent him after you just like we planned." And with that aliyah and tanu shared the greatest laugh they could while Abhi was stunned to the core. What did the two people he cared and loved did to him? He couldn't hear anymore and he barged into Aliyah's room as both girls shot up with horrified looks on their faces fearing that their games have been exposed.

"So you two have been playing games behind my back huh?" Abhi began. "Bhai, listen, I am sorry, but it was all for my revenge on that bhenj ..." Aliyah could not continue as Abhi had nearly struck her which she was mortified by. "Don't Aliyah, just don't. I don't want to hear anything you have to say because I have heard it all. And my Love, Tanu ..." Abhi said as he held her hands and began sweetly, "You know that I would have never left you for anything in the world but the moment I realized what a lying and betraying bitch you are, I finally saw what your true colours are. And here I thoughy that Pragya was shallow for marrying me thinking she already had a boyfriend but that was not true now was it Tanu? You found out that Purab loved Bulbul and not Pragya and you kept your mouth shut and gave me a fake letter in Pragya's name. Do you have any idea what a mess that simple letter caused on me? Do you have any idea how angry I was at an innocent person? DO YOU HAVE ANY f**kING IDEA WHAT YOU DID?!"  

He shook her soo hard that tanu felt limp as chills of fear ran down her spine screaming for her to run away but she knew abhi loved her so she tried to reason with him, "Abhi, please listen to me, I did this for us! For our relationship! If you were not so hung up with that Bhenji you would have ...SLAP!' ... Aliyah?" Aliyah struck tanu with a hard slap across her face. She could not believe her best friend did such an act against her, even though, she knew that she had plans that went against Tanu, Aliyah felt betrayed. "just get out tanu, I don't ever want to see you again! You are soo selfish! How could you?!" " SELFISH? ME? LOOK WHO'S TALKING! ALL YOU EVER WANTED WAS TO BE MARRIED WITH PURAB, YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE! YOU GOT YOUR OWN BROTHER MARRIED TO A PERSON WHO WASN'T AT FAULT! YOU PLAYED TRICKS AGAINST HIM JUST TO HAVE YOUR REVENGE ON SOMEONE WHO WAS NOT EVEN APART OF ANYTHING! SO YES I AM SELFISH FOR WANTING MY BOYFRIEND BACK!" 

But tanu didn't get her way as her confession made abhi dragged her out of the house and closed the doors behind her. He couldn't even faced his sister at the moment in fear of what he might do to her for the mess she has created in their lives. He went to his room and locked himself in and dumbly went to pack some clothes for pragya to use in the hospital because something in his gut told him that she would not be returning home with him once she wakes up, after all he had broken all relations with her. To ease his frustration he went to have a shower. As the water hit his back, he leaned on the wall and closed his eyes while everything replaying in his head over and over like one of his fans listening to their favorite song of his and he broke.

Main Taan Jiyan Na Maraan
Haay Ve Dass Main Ki Karan
Dil Jude Bina Hi Tut Gaye
Hath Mile Bina Hi Chhut Gaye
Ki Likhe Nae Lekh Kismat Ne

[I feel neither alive nor dead
Please tell me what should I do
The bonds between the hearts broke before they could join
The hands got seperated even before they met
What has been written in the destiny]

Abhi could not handle the pain anymore as he slid down and sat on the floor holding his knees, crying for the betrayal of his love, the audacity of his sister and the lost of a possible friend which he had in Pragya. 

Chhan Se Jo Toote Koi Sapna
Jag Soona Soona Laage
Jag Soona Soona Laage
Koi Rahe Na Jab Apna

[If a dream breaks in a single moment
The world seems lonely
The world seems lonely
When no loved one remains]

Jag Soona Soona Laage
Jag Soona Soona Laage
Yeh Kyun Hota Hai
Jab Yeh Dil Rota Hai
Royen Sisak Sisak Ke Hawaayein

[The world seems lonely
The world seems lonely
Why does this happen
When this heart cries out
Even the wind seems as if it is crying?]

Edited by Evalina - 9 years ago
roxiestar thumbnail
Nice update hunz love it Tanu deserve what she got.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is so heart breaking!!! Please update soon!  And hopefully Abhi makes it up to Pragya... 
--simmi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent
Please update soon !!