Page   of 2

Halz25

IF-Dazzler

Halz25

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:10am | IP Logged
satyaaaaanaaaaaaaaas!!!!!! LOL
I totally fogot Him yaar!!!!!

Mona ur Too much!!!!!!

I agree Parveen that paralyse storyline has got to be the worse mistake of Rupu!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Puzzle (Page 2)" in Tumhari Disha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
If ever Td was a torture to watch...it was during paralysis drama...even when DK was bumped off..Td got boring but not a torture ...and we knew he would be back...paralysis drama was like being in a dark tunnel with no sign of any light at the end..I did not look forward to 9.30 pm. those days...just waited for the paralysis episodes to get over..

when TD was at it's height we would have at least one good lovely 2ds scene every week....after marriage it became once a month...but after paralysis...well...end to all romantic scenes...just tears and more disappointment..

Satyanas ...wonder what happened to him. Wink

Halz25

IF-Dazzler

Halz25

Posted: 26 September 2006 at 5:06am | IP Logged
SATYAAANAAAAS!!!

I quite liked him although he was annoying in TD but that was his charcater but hes quite good looking he just deserved a better role that was all anyways Good Luck to him!!!!

iluvDharmesh

IF-Dazzler

iluvDharmesh

Posted: 27 September 2006 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top