Qubool Hai

Who is more expressive? - Page 2

Poll

Who is more expressive during new SaHil scene?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety.ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: fanraya

Fully agree with you, he is just amazing, the way he is illustrating Aahil is just out of the world, guy is super talented, natural spontaneous actor, the way he changes his emotions, anger to hurt pain and love is just superb.I guess right now he is the best on TV.

Surbhi is doing a good job too, although I think she still needs to improve, specially emotional scenes, but given that this is her first serial, she is incredible, love her positive attitude, she will go places.. Imagine she is playing three characters in the same drama, its not easy for a newcomer.. and I have to say she is doing a great job.. Love these two, they have an amazing chemistry. hopefully they get lot of success..

I disagree here she always superb in emotional scenes it cums out natural it's my point view...I never forget in s1 sceneswhere she finds out her father died I mean graveyard scene she was phenomenal der...kvb more experience den surbhi so
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fanraya

Fully agree with you, he is just amazing, the way he is illustrating Aahil is just out of the world, guy is super talented, natural spontaneous actor, the way he changes his emotions, anger to hurt pain and love is just superb.I guess right now he is the best on TV.

Surbhi is doing a good job too, although I think she still needs to improve, specially emotional scenes, but given that this is her first serial, she is incredible, love her positive attitude, she will go places.. Imagine she is playing three characters in the same drama, its not easy for a newcomer.. and I have to say she is doing a great job.. Love these two, they have an amazing chemistry. hopefully they get lot of success..

Excuse me
What?? surbhi needs improve specially emotional scene sry dear u r wrong I dont know abt others but she is the best emotional scenes than other actress if u want proof u watch Graveyard scene n zoyaan track she is phenomenal Specially after zoyaan crap cant expressing her actingEdited by --Sana-- - 9 years ago
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Surbhi Needs to improve on emotional scenes Edited by Anitaholic - 9 years ago
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Rehaan! Lol, I don't know I think they are all good.
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think both of them are great and expressive. Of course there is always room for improvement though but while ARI has more to show, Sanam is more subtle and I love how both KVB and Surbhi are doing it with ease.

I have my fingers crossed for both of them sweeping away quite a few awards.. and if they don't, I shall go bury myself. :I