Ending of cat and mouse game

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
It is good that Samrat found out where Urmi is and what she is doing.

This will end the anxiety for Urmi once and for all.

She has to face the fire and she should become fire.

He will surely make her loose her job.

But Urmi has one gritty friend now in the form of a nurse. Whats her name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
It is like dying everyday with fear. Better to end it and face Samrat like Jhansi Rani as the drama is set in Jhansi.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I think the creatives purposefully gave Jhansi as location.

To remind us of the bravery of Jhansi Laxmibai.

And Urmi should follow her example and crush the evil. Save her son.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really doubt it that our misery is over. CV's will get a stomach ache if Urmi is relaxed for more than an episode or two. Unless they kill Samrat twice (the second time is to make sure he is really dead and it's not a dream sequence) the viewers torture is not going anywhere
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
The nurse's name is Meena 😊

Actually , I feel instead of hiding , Urmi should hv gone to press . Tabloids would have loved to catch & distribute Jhansi's biggest tycoon (as per Rat himself) ke gutter karnaame . & after that if anything bad happened to Urmi , press would have automatically linked them to Mr. Rat & that would have clipped his wings a little .

& if all she wanted to hide from Rat , why didn't she leave Jhansi all together & go to somewhere else where Rat doesn't have any power & influence ? 😕 She wore so much jwelleries on her wedding , selling up a pair of earings or bangles could have funded a train ticket to bigger cities like Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Chennai etc etc where chote shaher ke self announced "sher" won't have the power to harass her . I felt challenging Rat to find her out when she was sitting in Jhansi itself , was quiet foolish & suicidal on her part ðŸĪ”
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: _7th_HorcruX_

The nurse's name is Meena 😊

Actually , I feel instead of hiding , Urmi should hv gone to press . Tabloids would have loved to catch & distribute Jhansi's biggest tycoon (as per Rat himself) ke gutter karnaame . & after that if anything bad happened to Urmi , press would have automatically linked them to Mr. Rat & that would have clipped his wings a little .

& if all she wanted to hide from Rat , why didn't she leave Jhansi all together & go to somewhere else where Rat doesn't have any power & influence ? 😕 She wore so much jwelleries on her wedding , selling up a pair of earings or bangles could have funded a train ticket to bigger cities like Mumbai , Delhi , Kolkata , Chennai etc etc where chote shaher ke self announced "sher" won't have the power to harass her . I felt challenging Rat to find her out when she was sitting in Jhansi itself , was quiet foolish & suicidal on her part ðŸĪ”

Good questions.

Urmi is not too smart to think on those lines. Or she may have secret wish to meet Samrat again and again.😆
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Good questions.

Urmi is not too smart to think on those lines. Or she may have secret wish to meet Samrat again and again.😆

Its not Urmi's fault 😆 Its the CVs of this show 😆 To be exact honest , I feel the story writer & scriptwriter need to be changed asap . I didn't watch this show much b4 , but bcoz I watch JA at 11 pm , I often caught the last half of DAK & I used to think yaha toh story aage hi nahi badti yaar ðŸ˜ģ ghum phirke its always back to the squar one ðŸĨą Rat tortures Urmi , Urmi cries for 2-3 days , her loser Daddy & Dadi support Rat & Urmi forgives Rat again & again . I was amused what is she really waiting for ?? If Rat couldn't show a single sign of respect towards her (love/affection I'm not counting on) even after 6-7 years of marriage she should have understood its never ever gonna be any other way long back . I started watching complete episodes because now she finally grew a backbone & left Rat for final ! But looks like this time CVs gave her only a backbone Brain next installment me milegi ðŸĪŠ.ðŸĪĢEdited by _7th_HorcruX_ - 9 years ago