Tumhari Paakhi

Why people not giving them A chance to move on ?

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tumhari paakhi -name is not anshuman ki paakhi, after anshuman 1st wife death he got 2nd chance to re marry so why not paakhi?
MIK should have cared about his fans and not leave the show just because he did not like the progress, now that he is gone people should give chance to others as well.
I m glad that they chose varun badola because he is the best n the best compliment for him is that he wont leave till the show ends or they ask him. Cv are doing great job, i liked the way they picked up the story.
In other shows like qubool hain or pavitra rishta, when the male lead left, people were upset but gave the new comer chance to show what he can do.
So respect MIK decision n watch the show, anshuman the character is dead so his wife has full right to move on
I wonder if paakhi would die
Would u accept anshumans 4th wife?

****NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE .. JUST MY OPINION 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 Ronit  take it easy...it is very normal... give it  some time their annoy is very well understandable... no body gave easy chance to any show which u did mention..its quite obvious that people love to actors and when they  left ..whatever reason .. no matter , they hurt..na.. we all went through this phase...so chill .. this s a matter of time..nothing else... 
angelicbabe thumbnail
I understand that you are an ardent Varun Badola fan and love to watch his work. But here I am one of those who have watched the show from episode 1. I agree that the title is not 'Anshuman Pakhi' but what do you think has been implied since day 1. I can assure its not Veer ki Pakhi.

Now I am not saying that people shouldn't move on after their spouse's death. Everyone deserves a second chance at love and life.But do you really think this is what is happening here. Pakhi has been pressurized and emotionally blackmailed into choosing a father for Ayaan, not a husband for herself. She does NOT love Veer nor does she want to marry him. And this is done within days of Anshuman's death, a man for whom she waited for 18 years, a man whom she loved unconditionally, a man to whom she dedicated her entire life too. You have just started watching the show so you don't know what it was to watch Anshuman and Pakhi together, you don't know what this 'Happy Family was like.

Its all ruined and this is not because Iqbal left. On the contrary, he left because everything was ruined and as a fan I am glad he is out of this mess. Had he stayed, they would have  gotten Pakhi married to Aryaman which would have been as unacceptable because he is not Anshuman. And NO nobody would have accepted anybody in Anshuman's life after Pakhi.

About other shows I really don't give a damn. I just know that I have been devasted by the recent turns in this show and it especially hurtful when you know how beautifully it could have ended. I am probably not watching any Indian show for a very long time.

These are just my views. I do not intend to hurt anyone. I have nothing against Varun and I have always loved Shraddha but watching this show has become a torture for me now and I can no longer take it.
Edited by angelicbabe - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelicbabe

I understand that you are an ardent Varun Badola fan and love to watch his work. But here I am one of those who have watched the show from episode 1. I agree that the title is not 'Anshuman Pakhi' but what do you think has been implied since day 1. I can assure its not Veer ki Pakhi.

Now I am not saying that people shouldn't move on after their spouse's death. Everyone deserves a second chance at love and life.But do you really think this is what is happening here. Pakhi has been pressurized and emotionally blackmailed into choosing a father for Ayaan, not a husband for herself. She does NOT love Veer nor does she want to marry him. And this is done within days of Anshuman's death, a man for whom she waited for 18 years, a man whom she loved unconditionally, a man to whom she dedicated her entire life too. You have just started watching the show so you don't know what it was to watch Anshuman and Pakhi together, you don't know what this 'Happy Family was like.

Its all ruined and this is not because Iqbal left. On the contrary, he left because everything was ruined and as a fan I am glad he is out of this mess. Had he stayed, they would have  gotten Pakhi married to Aryaman which would have been as unacceptable because he is not Anshuman. And NO nobody would have accepted anybody in Anshuman's life after Pakhi.

About other shows I really don't give a damn. I just know that I have been devasted by the recent turns in this show and it especially hurtful when you know how beautifully it could have ended. I am probably not watching any Indian show for a very long time.

These are just my views. I do not intend to hurt anyone. I have nothing against Varun and I have always loved Shraddha but watching this show has become a torture for me now and I can no longer take it.

thank u for your comments
it seems like every one watched the show for MIK but what about others who still working in it ? giving their best to entertain us.. but ok friend if u wish not to watch it its your choice.. I respect your views and i hope u won't get hurt reading mine ... after all its a tellywood where they do what ever they want.. i wished MIK would not quit the show and they could write the story line  keeping anshuman alive and even after telling us that anshuman dead ... make aryeman be in jail and meanwhile paakhi find out that her hubby was not dead actually its ARYEMAN who died in this !! 
some thing like that could have been done to fix the story.
i agree i joined in to watch varun badola in his new show, i watched one episode and soon ill find others and watch on high speed as well.. just to fill in what happened in the beginning !

i can understand your feelings, we have been tru such mess in one show and i can understand what u been tru. luckily varun did not quit that show but he kept working and giving his best knowing he too was not happy with the progress of that show, we as viewers kept watching just because he was in it...and believe me that was a hell episodes for every one because the story at that time lost every thing it had...i agree if he would quit that show.. we would have quit it as well but he remained even when the show was not bearable to watch, Unlike that show... TP show is not the one that u might feel its unbearable to watch,,, 
It was going on nicely even after aryeman's entry and if MIK would stay I do not think people would have quit the show !! they would say NO ARYEMAN-PAAKHI but would watch it as well.

I think u should give it a chance and watch the episodes...  u might like the progress of the story !!

Any ways .. sorry if I hurt you or any one else by my comments!!

ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: croziaxx

Ronit  take it easy...it is very normal... give it  some time their annoy is very well understandable... no body gave easy chance to any show which u did mention..its quite obvious that people love to actors and when they  left ..whatever reason .. no matter , they hurt..na.. we all went through this phase...so chill .. this s a matter of time..nothing else... 

yes mansi i know i know... ðŸ˜Š 
U know I m glad that varun is not replacing any one, he got new fresh character that is VEER unlike ADI who got replaced and the story got replaced into a big mess!!
i got your points.. I can understand their feelings,
Edited by ronshaan - 9 years ago
Pinkblue786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Not every watching for MIK people stop watching when they brought the look alike it mainly the story ... Just give it it time ... Also people watching from day one Love anshuman n Pakhi love story not because of just because of Iqbal... It Hards to accept veer same arayman which played by Iqbal... I'm sure give time people will accpt veer jodi with pakhi ... But like me they can't forget anshuman n pakhi over night ... For like 8-9 months ...
It b same for you if veer left someone else took his place ... People love the story n chemistry not just because 1-2 actors
ronshaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkblue786

Not every watching for MIK people stop watching when they brought the look alike it mainly the story ... Just give it it time ... Also people watching from day one Love anshuman n Pakhi love story not because of just because of Iqbal... It Hards to accept veer same arayman which played by Iqbal... I'm sure give time people will accpt veer jodi with pakhi ... But like me they can't forget anshuman n pakhi over night ... For like 8-9 months ...
It b same for you if veer left someone else took his place ... People love the story n chemistry not just because 1-2 actors

I m glad its like that, yes even i did not want to see forced marriage and this quick marriage was a surprise for me as well, i knew they brought in new character, they should have gave more time to her *(her husband died 6 months back and she had no time to think about what to do with her life.. and when she decided she wanted 2 be widow they pushed her into 2nd marriage and she will do it for ayan) and to the viewers to like him and think that yes.. we want this marriage. (yes we all needed the time, to move on and accept those 2 as a jodi)
seems here it will be marriage then friendship then may b love 
yes it will take time 
i wish them all the best... let's see how they pick up the show from here !!
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am watching Tumhari Paakhi from the  beginning.As I was a fan of Sarat chandra .I was very much eager to watch this serial based on Bengali Novel

The serial was well directed with good well written script and also good acting by all the artists 

Acturally the whole serial was decided to have 200 episodes by the producers  only but the popularity of the serial extended and there was  change in the story line

Iqbal and Shraddha  's pair become very well  known as Ankhi...pair

...WE MISS IQBALas he left the show being whatever may be the reason...LIFE GOES ON SO ALSO SERIAL

One thing I have appreciate viewers of Tumhari Paakhi though they miss their favourite leading man Iqbal (including me ) 
nobody express their strong feelings in this IF though they are very unhappy This shows viewers are mature  understanding respect others viewers without expressing rude comments like in other serials

As the change in the story new entry Varun Badola came into TP serial  He is doing  very good job as Veer...

The story is moving in an interesting and exciting way ...I hope CV
is going to make us more interesting in coming episodes

The story has to move forward some changes take place ...new artists comes in replaces of old artists...

AS IN REAL LIFE THINGS CHANGES...SO ALSO IN SERIAL

WE HAVE TO HAVE OPEN HEART🤗 TO WELCOME NEW 

THINGS AND MOVE FORWARD...!!

THIS IS MY FEELINGS ABOUT  TUMHARI PAAKHI

Edited by anasuya43 - 9 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
very well written anasuya43