Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: blackvelvet

Thats great...I mean ruk screaming/accusing ja jo for no waaris...as that will only make ja jo renew their efforts at procreation with greater vigour and gusto..!!...hope there is a track on that ...showing how hard ja jo are working to produce an heir... 😆

kahin in dono phir se ... ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Rashmi to be honest I liked jallu worrying about kids names. ..yahi toh Choti Choti khushiyan hain zindagi ki. ..any would be father and mother will think like that. ..and I feel that jo should have shown more interest yaar. ..you know what when jo answered that kuch bhi rakh lenge it instantly registered in my mind. .

Ela, we seen them talking about Ruk's child with so much interest in past...so compared to dat , dey should be more happy and excited about their own children..But unfortunately dat " effect" is missing here..dat's the main problem..
greeshma014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PadBear

kahin in dono phir se ... ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜†

OMG...That dialogue..🤣🤣..
blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyavm

Ela, can I tell you , I officially love you🤗
I was so mad, I quit my daily take 5s

wah!...kya baat hai!!...one psychotic woman is made to curse by a bunch of vacuous cvs and regular threads are stopped on the forum!!...divyavm, let me take this opportunity to tell you that I am extremely upset with your decision to discontinue with your take 5s...!!...I was a regular reader...though would not comment...your thread like Ela's was a source of joy and entertainment for many, including me...this forum is simply a shadow of its former self without your and Ela's threads...Ela some how has been convinced and has promised to post from monday...(we are all waiting Ela..!!)...praise the high heavens!!...but divyavm, am officially lodging a protest here...you must come back with your takes...even if you are mad and upset...express the same in your take and lets thrash it out in the forum...it will serve as a catharsis for everyone as most are upset about the same things...but please dont gag yourself...please dont stop doing something that you are good at...something that spreads good cheer to so many... 😊Edited by blackvelvet - 9 years ago
blackvelvet thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: greeshma014

OMG...That dialogue..🤣🤣..

Yeah ruks baby!...phir se...and many times over...,,!! 😆
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: greeshma014

Ela, we seen them talking about Ruk's child with so much interest in past...so compared to dat , dey should be more happy and excited about their own children..But unfortunately dat " effect" is missing here..dat's the main problem..

Exactly...and I had a log talk abt it...