Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Horizon

Yet to catch up with the last couple of updates. that VM seemed to be posted her. A comment left for it on the last thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4128480&PID=114457418&#p114457418

thanks

thanks, indu... read the comment, have replied... happy you liked the vm... that man is driving me crazy. i must get him out of my mind... but then again... why? πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Nice one IndiπŸ‘

Anjali's  visualization  her mom and  the noise of her mothers kangans and how her mom always had a smile and calm face even the things around her weren't perfect but she was doing it  only for the sake of her kids .

loved it that khushi is recognizing her love for  him and accepting  him the way he is ,loved the story of shah Jahan and the pearl necklace , nice connected Doris...here

He is feeling peaceful around her, her tears are tearing him apart and he still doesn't know why? but he wants her to call him Laad Governor but she has planted  a magarmach in his embrace for her who she loves along with his spikes.Good one.

hi faiqa, good to see you. thanks for enjoying the chapter... love is a strange feeling at times, hard to identify, call things... but think of the other one and all the feelings are in place... i have no idea if arnav singh raizada will ever realise this is love... maybe he will find another naan for it he he.

glad you enjoyed maa... you know how mothers are... we don't let our kids feel the pain... or at least we try not to let them feel it.

yup, she loves him with all his spikes, wouldn't change even one... pagal ladki.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

That was a lovely message that ran through the update dear In di πŸ€—that love restores everything...you just have to know where to find it. And nothing restores like the sukoon of maa's bangles clanking. Glad Anjali realized that...it will help her through the tough time ahead of her. 

Arnav is becoming so tuned to Khushi. He knows  Khushi sharing jalebi with someone else means sharing her sorrows with him. How can he allow that! 
Loved the return of jp ji! Billo mausi is right Madhumatji's house is the best place to be in! I am only tad worried that she might propose to her romantic son in law !πŸ˜›
Wicked VMπŸ˜²πŸ‘

wiwy, i had no idea that was the thought running through the chapter, but if it was... delighted. because love is usually powerful and it restores, builds, fills... sabse bada as la said.

ha ha you like the return of blue blue eyes man... bill mausi is out of control, i agree, maybe rajat ji should come over to save his marriage... and other people's too. πŸ˜†

ta for liking wicked... thanks to kith and issk, that song... sooo asr. wish i had hottter footage and a little more knowledge of playing with the visual. oops that sounds ah well.
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aarwen

Okay I just randomly came here and read R's comment.. oh lets all go to Gupta house and propose to the romantic son-in-law who carries girls in his arms and drives them around in SUV's ordering them to wear seatbelts..

hahaha

i agree and second this idea... we are also willing to call him laad gov and eat jalebi only with him.
robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
 Will we get 34 anytime soon ??? 
indi52 thumbnail
sorry, robedward,

am away on a holiday, thought i'd manage an update, but it's been mad... will try and do one coming wednesday. i am so dying to write...

KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
have fun in ur holiday dear
update ur story  when ur back have fun

Vidhi_K thumbnail
I've just read your story from the beginning over the last few days and loved it. I hope there is another update soon.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KeerthiRajkumar

have fun in ur holiday dear
update ur story  when ur back have fun

thank you, keerthirajkumar...

just got back. will update tomorrow. sorry for this huge gap and thanks for your patience.

indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Finally caught up!!!

and how glad am i to see you... all okay, sir? great your dropped in. thanks.