Tumhari Disha

Update June 8th

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

The episode was so-so. Nothing much to write, except at the end something interesting.

It begins from where the two marriages are taking place. The panditji asks Dish to place her hand on Vedant's and the same instruction is given at DK's wedding, (btw DK does'nt look good with the pagdi.  It does'nt suit him.  He looks like that magician P.C. Sorcar).  Then they show the dance Tauba Tauba, which was done in bad taste, just didn't gel with the proceedings.  Inder was not doing much, just going about here and there restlessly.  Disha is shown very unhappy.  She thinks so what if my marriage with DK was a contract marriage, we had married according to the rituals.  Why am i going on with all this sham, why cant i stop it and they show as if she is going to faint, but nothing happens.

Then they show Suhas and Rano chatting, Rano saying Di looks so happy and all the stuff, (can't they see Dish is so sad, there is not even a hint of a smile on her face).  Then Rano ties Ved's Dupatta with Dish's shawl to start the pheras.  Then Rano says where is Inder, he should be here.  Suhas tells u go and see where he is, I will manage here.  The panditji calls Suhas to come near the bride.  Then he calls somebody from Ved's side to come onstage, but there is nobody there.  Aazoba tells he will come on behalf of Ved's people.  The priest tells Aazoba u are bride's grandfather, then Ved tells Disha's people are his people and so on.  The proceedings go on.  In between Ved thinks it would be nice if his mom was present at the wedding.

That moment they show Gargi holding a casette, which her lawyers brought.  It is the one which Dish had recorded while Gargi was confessing her crime.  Gargi is happy that the only proof of her crime is with her, so  she can now be released.  But the lawyer says that the main eyewitness is Sumitra who has seen everything, so as long as Sum is alive she can never be released.  Gargi gets wild and begs the lawyer to atleast release her for a few hours, so that she can attend her son's wedding.  But the lawyers go from there, saying we cannot do anything.  She bangs her head on to the table.

Here the saat pheras have started simultaneously.  Dish is going very slowly.  She thinks of her wedding with DK.  DK putting sindoor on her maang.  DK is also thinking of the same thing.  After the first phera, Dish stops.  Suhas asks why have u stopped, start the second phera.   Here Pori cannot move forward as DK has stopped after the first phera.  Sum says "Sunny ruk kyun gaye, doosra phera shuru karo na".   Then again they show Disha trying to go outside of the shaadi ka mantap.  Suhas stops her and directs her towards the mantap.

Here at Disha's place, Rano goes in search of Inder and spots him standing alone far off.  She scolds him why are u here alone.  Then she says I am so happy for Di.  She will be very happy with Vedanth. Inder gets bugged with her.  She then holds Inder's arm, he disengages himself from her.  She looks very hurt and surprised at him.

Sanya and Sukanya are talking, Suki tells Disha's first marriage lasted only 6 months, now lets see how long will this last,  Sanya thinks to herself today I am very happy.  Now I can take my revenge from Disha.  Just wait and watch.  Here Disha's marriage will take place and there DK's wedding won't happen.

Then what happened after this was strange.  Sum suddenly started feeling ill.  Pori sees her face and she was worried maybe the wedding is going to stop now and she started taking the pheras faster, (she was literally running) and in the process she even fell and sprained her ankle.  Sanya comes there.  They show her standing behind Sum.  She tells Sum she is DK's friend and she wants to talk to her urgently.  Sum tells, let us wait for the pheras to get over.  Sanya says no this is a question of DK's life and death.  Sum gets worried and goes with Sanya.  They show them both talking.   Then when DK is about to put sindoor on Pori's maang, Sum says "Stop, yeh shaadi nahin ho sakti".

Well that's it.  Now let's wait and see what these Guhas have in store for us tomorrow.

Edited by sree_20 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

😡OMG...how more are they gonna stretch it!!! And that suhas...i cannot believe her 😡 can't she see Disha doesn't want to marry!! Please both marriages have to stop!!

THANKS VIDYA!! god bless ya!!

PriyaS thumbnail

Thanks Vidya for the update.

Oh well we already know that the marriages are going to happen, why drag it out? 🤢

angelfire thumbnail
OMG..I think DK wont be married to Pori for sure i guess from what happened in the last scene ..But again guhas r atill making us cling to TD for tommorrow as to see what happenes with disha..Does she gets married to vedanth..And whats the hell is wrong with Suhas..She is really so mean ..God put some sense into her brains..sorry forgot to say thanks to  vidhya..
Edited by angelfire - 18 years ago
AALIYAH786 thumbnail
thanx for the prompt update.............What now..........Wonder what Sanya is upto
AALIYAH786 thumbnail
Good thing.............atleast Dk wont get married afterall
eternaldreamer thumbnail

It wont stop

Disha may marry vedant! isnt that exactly what the article said in mid day today!

we all will expect that dk will stop their wedding but then the twist will be ved and dish as man n wife

grina1230 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am going to pray all day, and pray that these wedding doesn't happen.  I am having an anxiety attack after reading this.  I need stop watching TD, it's effecting my health.  I hopes the GUHAS understand what kind of effect it has on people with twists like this.  I really hope that the wedding does not happen. 
Nisu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vidya!

At least Sanya was able to stop DK's wedding.  Let's see if Inder or Gargi can manage to stop Disha's.  I would really love to strangle Suhas right now😡😡  How in the world do Suhas and Rano think that Disha is happy😡😡.  Mother and Daughter - Dumb and Dumber😕

sweet n sour thumbnail

ummh....theres still hope...maybe dish and dk wont get married to their respective partners...fingers crossed