falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Seher said that Rehan is her next bakra, he's not her bakra he's her ticket into Ibrahim mansion... he's gonna find out tomorrow that she's not Sanam... i don't get how she won't hear the phone call but whatev... anyway once he finds out that she's gonna con him and all that he's not gonna leave her alone, he'll hunt her down until he finds out who she is... 
I'm sooo looking forward to this track😊 it'll be hilarious😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If Rehan hangs up without saying anything more to Sanam over the phone, it's believable Seher wouldn't hear the phone call. All he says in the precap is "Sanam?" 
falala333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

If Rehan hangs up without saying anything more to Sanam over the phone, it's believable Seher wouldn't hear the phone call. All he says in the precap is "Sanam?" 

I guess that makes sense... he might be so shocked that he'll just end the call and pay attention to Seher
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sehar already knows that Rehan has mistaken her for Sanam. 
Was she planning to rob him w.o realising it was the guy whom she met in the cafe?
falala333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Sehar already knows that Rehan has mistaken her for Sanam. 

Was she planning to rob him w.o realising it was the guy whom she met in the cafe?

No she know's he's the one from the caf... that's how she found out that he knows Sanam