Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: typhoon

beautiful rants  prags😳

my god  what   asexy  sponge  that was😛  actually  who  sponge  nahi  touching  session tha   aahil was zapped   and  sanam  took  advantage  touched  every where  she was  not shy😳

sahil don't need  any  extra  for  hotness  naina  kati hai⭐️

Thank you so much Chetna! :)
Yep beyond sexy! Lol yes! Touching session, she just couldn't take her hands off her sexy ARI ugh 😆
How true!! Naina alone are enough to get them drowned.. <333
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: teju888

Awesome post prags just loved it🤗

OMG!!OMG!!and that SaHil moment😳 was like too sensual...almost about to kiss☺️
just tooo good

Thank you so much!! <3
Yes!! TOO DAMN SEXYY!! Can't just get over man! Sigh! Almost KISS! Wonder what more is on our way... 😆 Who the hell is complaining? ;)
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: GitaIyer

PRags 🤗

Need to read your post in leisure.

Lovely post, I am saying this without even reading it.
Will be back with a long comment after reading.

Gitaa!! Hugs girlie! <3
Aww thank you so much for so much love! I feel so overwhelmed with all these praises. THANK YOU!! <3
Yeah would be waiting, take your own time, for your analogy-cal post 😆
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Prags I'm sorry to hear that you had fever. Hope you are feeling better and recouping soon. No I meant You did not slip into coma na after witnessing SaHil's hot chemistry. I said that in a jest and not to hurt you or I want you in coma or something. Hell no. It was just said in a comical way. Hope you got my turf. Yup no one is perfect. I totally agree, I was not patronizing any of the actor. I was merely mentioning my displeasure over particular thing which irked me in the wholesome romantic thing. I did not mean to bring down any of the actor. Hell everyone makes mistakes. It's just that we as audience expect some flawless romantic scenes sometimes as we get in so little quantity. So better get that in nice quality is my only demand. Hey BTW My plaster got removed yesterday. So Yay for me. Prags tell me honestly do you really like my comments are you just say that to make me happy??