Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: dmadi

I think he may have some regard for her even after finding out about Asya but I think he will despise her when he finds out that she allowed him to believe he killed his father for so many years. That she manipulated him into thinking he killed someone just so she could have control over him. Because as he himself has said, no one can control Aahil Reza Ibrahim. (with his sexy, smoldering look πŸ˜†)

She has been keeping her screechy emotional blackmail card to herself up til now. She won't hesitate to use it. SHe will try to push a wedge between them, and make Aahil very angry with Sanam. Sanam being naive as she is, I worry for her. Tanveer is malevolent in her scheming to separate couples. I shudder when I think of the things she did to AsYa..
   I'd like to think Aahil won't do that to Sanam. But quite frankly, look at them!! They can't even say I love you to each other! Let alone to say "Don't go , I can bear to be without you..."

Originally posted by: micshy

Wowww awesome post  n gifs...  n the 3rd gif πŸ˜³

Hmmm i dint notice.. He was on Sanam's side of bed n the single blanket .. 
He was looking so hot... 
N then came the tigress wife πŸ˜Š only she has the guts to forcibly wake him up πŸ˜› n God when she said she'll call Lateef it was hilarious ..  I was laughing like crazy...shes awesome πŸ˜› we got a beautiful scene today but just imagine lateef bathing him n drooling over him πŸ˜‰
The spongebath, the awesome song... It was so so beautiful... Totally perfect... Sanam was affected by his closeness

That look when he realized - OMG she's going to give me a spongebath!!! It looked like it was painful to even breathe... ANd how beautiful she looked up close, blushing and avoiding his eyes. Those scorching eyes wanting to swallow her whole...*faints*

The hug... OMG it was beautiful... I m still breathless ... 
N did i again miss him looking at her lips proly thinking about kissing her... This thought has just made me tachypneic πŸ˜†

I had all sorts of arrhythmias ranging from AF to VF... hahah πŸ˜†

N just when they were having their beautiful moments they r reminded of the harsh truth that this marriage was just fr the sake of property n the time is here πŸ˜­ O more than Aahil i loved seeing Sanam restless n sad ... Girl its the time u should give ur heart  a listening πŸ˜ƒ

Horrible timing to be reminded of the deadline right then. Absolutely cruel. 

Rehan finding Seher ... Its getting intersting... N i want Sehan .. They can also make a very goid couple.,...

Originally posted by: micshy

Another thing i want to add is this season i just want all the tanveer's plans to backfire just like they hv been showing till now.. Except for offcourse the wedding.. Which also has backfired. ... 

It was so disgusting in the first season when she challenged zoya that she'll consummate while zoya will have her nikaah... N i'll feel it will also be a kind of revenge when tanveer wont b able to carry out her plans for AsYa's daughter... N we'll get to see the bond of SaHil getting strong ... 

Yes !! I love it too. It's nice to laugh at her scrunched-up face and go "In YOUR face you crazy devil woman!!"

Aahil needs to say he loves her quick !! We still have the dressing scene coming up. I suspect it follows this scene. Hopefully they don't fight... *fingerscrossed*

Originally posted by: RoxyC

😈 cannot do anything anymore. her end is coming soon.🀒 maybe 😈 will try to harm sanam. remember what baba said nobody could save 😈. 🀒 and sanams life would change totally. thats a good sign.πŸ‘πŸΌ wow! i cannot believe i am so positive. something is wrong with me.πŸ˜†

Nothing is wrong with you !!! πŸ˜† It was a good sign...
Even Sanam's signature washed away. She's not going to get her money. But she will try to separate Aahil and Sanam. She can't kill Sanam now. She needs the signatures. 

The only option is to create so much trouble and mistrust, that Sanam will just sign the papers and go away. Zee has tweeted Nida being on sets, what do you think?
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent post.
Thank God Rehan knows about Seher.

Originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ @bold .. amazing post as always, love all the gifs.. and as you mentioned, It was the most romantic sexy sponge bath ever, I just can not get them out of my mind.. πŸ˜›  Sanam is one courageous gal, the way she hugged him, as if its her right.. It was so beautiful the way she was lost in him.. lovely scene.. Loved the way they were lost in each other and he almost tried to kiss her.

I am just little scared for the bitch.. God knows what she is going to do to separate them.. Precap looks promising, now Rehaan knows she is not Sanam, I really hope he lets her know about her twin. I really do not want him negative we have enough negativity in the show. 

I was os happy today that Tannu can not see, otherwise imagine if she had seen them today, attest for some time we can see their romance. The whole Signature scene was done beautifully, Sanam clearly does not want to end her relationship with him. and Aahil, one could see the hurt and pain in his eyes.. Both do not want to end their marriage. Now I want to see Sanam accepting her feelings for him,I want to see her junnoon now.. Hopefully soon she will be madly in love with him, if not already.. 

The best part is Sanam didn't shy away or be a prude. She knew she was there and she wanted to. I think he was just as shocked about her lack of retreat. He was looking at her, 'She's not moving away. What does this mean? God, I want to kiss her, but can I?'

The old playboy Aahil would've swooped in just for the heck of it. But Sanam is different, she is too important to him. He wants her properly, she's not a conquest. He wants her for good. 

She doesn't want a divorce, neither does he. But instead of thinking their sponge-bath passion, or even their force-feeding rendezvous , they think about their harsh words before Haya's wedding.
Uff... these two...
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post & gifs SF !
Am glad many noticed which side of the bed Ahil got up y'day.Do the cvs care as much as we do about these small things?πŸ˜†
Tanveer got me rofling when she forced Ahil to sign.She reminded me of a teacher who used to force kids to write in the same way.AG's expressions only made it hilarious.And Ahil obeyed his Tiger Mom instead of his Billi Mom.Way to go Ahil!

I think, Tanveer's attempt to separate them will get us a SaHil SR sooner.
Symbolism?Sanam's signature getting washed off,yeah,shez not gonna be bound by her words.

I would rather see "Pl don't leave me" and "I don't want to leave you" between SaHil  than a cliched" i love you".

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Serendipity.

Sorry, copy pasting my response from another thread. Please excuse the fangirling. πŸ˜†

Is it just me or are the SaHil scenes just getting better and better with each and every scene! Maybe it's like KVB and SJ said, their chemistry and understanding is getting better with each and Avery scene so that is reflecting well onscreen.

Today's SaHil's scene left me breathless and out of oxygen. I was actually screaming for water like SJ. WOW. How absolutely decadent was that? Ugh. My favourite part was how he was sleeping on her side and they were sharing ONE blanket! Finally! Aahil was looking like a cute pouty baby and Sanam was indulging him like always. These two ufff! Just give us all these FEELS.

And then how she bathed him with that sponge! His arm, his back his abs. πŸ˜† That killer stare he gave her killed me for sure. Ufff the heat. PAAANIII!!! He was melting into her almost with that stare...

So she didn't look directly at his eyes the entire time or he would have pounced on her right then and there! Loved how he remembered those moments where he felt close to her...he remembered that moment when she had opened her beautiful big eyes slowly (one of the best shots of QH).

And how they hugged man!!! <3 They actually hugged! The subsequent slow release of each other was better. This time both kinda looked at each other. Then she stood up and fell! RIGHT into his arms, where she belongs! <3 This time both were searing into each other, the temperature going up exponentially.

How she GRAZED her thumb against the skin in his neck! For all her inexperience Sanam is quite the seductress. These two are going to be like wild cats in the bedroom! Ooh the irony of it!🀣

Then Lateef dropped with Billi. OMG welcome back Lateef you have no idea how much I've missed you!

πŸ˜† loved his line about them closing their door LMAO. I wonder what Billi's reaction would have been if she wasn't blind...

About SeHaan, I am certain that they aren't going to be paired. Cause even at this stage we got no premonition of their pairing. With Gul Khan shows she makes it blatantly clear and gives a clear premonition about her couples from their first meet! That didn't happen with SeHaan so they ain't happening.

Paanniii !! So hot it was... Sanam is very much attracted to her husband, there's no mistaking that now...πŸ˜† She grabs his shoulder and rubs her thumb across his skin very sexily.

Did you notice? SHE"S MAKING ALL THE MOVES !! Not Aahil the playboy! 
She manhandled and dressed him.
She grabbed his hand and covered his mouth with her hand while feeding him.
She jumps to catch him when he tumbles in the hospital. She held his hand in the hospital.
She spongebathes him.

She's crossing the lines that Aahil hesitates to cross. He's still wondering if it's okay to kiss her, while she grabs and touches him and all πŸ€£ irony !!!

Lateef and his innuendos ..!!πŸ˜† I like the way he "sharam aati hoon" and ran off...

Yeah , I didn't get that romantic vibe around Seher and Rehan, not yet. He did promise Sanam that he would find out about her family for her, and this might be route...

I am worried about what Tanveer is up to. With Nida back on QH sets (Zee tweet) ...
But we still have dressing scene ahead πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: beagleboy

They WERE signing divorce papers! The creatives had a bit of a short circuit in their upper braincells and COULD NOT remember anything about the property papers. It ok. It happens. They are overworked. The fuse can blow out at times. Sigh! 

If the switch happens, it may be Rehaan to make the switch. If you notice his flashbacks - he thinks of Ahil calling him a servant, and then of Tanveer sending him away because SHE and AHIL feel it necessary and finally she thinks of Sanam and gets this look. He is still madly in love or infatuated (whatever you want to call it) with her. It would be interesting to see as the story progresses if he lets Sanam know about her twin/lookalike. 

ROFL !!
These were the second set of papers they have signed. So when they sign these, Tanveer was going to kick them out. All that it would've meant was Tanveer had all the property, they don't HAVE to divorce, she can't make them!! Ugh, these two...

I think Rehan will team up with Seher and dig up AsYa's story, and maybe Badi Ammi can finally wake up and have an alternate storyline πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Axiom

OMG!!!  That Jensen Ackles gif. ***DEAD***

SaHil took my breath away today! How sensual was that? 

Sanam, who will wash the rest? πŸ€”  πŸ˜³  β˜ΊοΈ  

GAH! These two beautiful people are just sizzling together.

Btw... She closed her eyes but he didn't. Was he in shock? Thought he would have closed his eyes too and give in to the feeling that Sanam was holding him in her arms πŸ€”

Never mind, Sanam I think you missed a spot! πŸ˜‰

I thought they couldn't top the feeding scene, but they did just that !! 
I know right! All she washed was his torso and his back... 
When he understood what she meant and leaned forward into her. Seriously , I stopped breathing right there !! So near, they could almost cuddle !! *dies*

Sanam missed many spots πŸ˜‰... What if Lateef never came...?😲