Posted: 9 years ago
today prem was ready to listen to simar's story ..what would have happened had he got convinced of simar's majboori and agreed that he did injustice with her the previous night ,, would he had said sorry to subhi for filling her maang and asked her to move on :P .. or decided to have both simar and surbhi as his wives :P
i don't blame surbhi if tomorrow she asks prem not to meet simar again ...  be it for avenging simar or whatever, prem has married surbhi,so shouldn't he be strong in it now :P , eventhough neither surbhi's mother nor bhardwaj family are thinking of premar divorce ...

" i don't blame surbhi if tomorrow she asks prem not to meet simar again ...  be it for avenging simar or whatever, prem has married surbhi. "
I agree also Surbhi wanted go from there didnt let her. So here Surbhi isnt guilty.
I think Prem has taken a wrong step in marrying Surbhi. And I believe Surbhi is just an attention seeker. If she was so good enough she would have left the family when Simar returned. She just wanted to make everyone feel sorry for her and get in control from Roli. I feel she's cleverer than her sister. I wish she could just get kicked out and also I feel that Prem no longer deserves Simar. He deserves to live alone as to what he did with her. But overall Prem, Surbhi and Sunaina get me angry 
Originally posted by aysha98

I think Prem has taken a wrong step in marrying Surbhi. And I believe Surbhi is just an attention seeker. If she was so good enough she would have left the family when Simar returned. She just wanted to make everyone feel sorry for her and get in control from Roli. I feel she's cleverer than her sister. I wish she could just get kicked out and also I feel that Prem no longer deserves Simar. He deserves to live alone as to what he did with her. But overall Prem, Surbhi and Sunaina get me angry 
With bold I agree cant belive ðŸ˜² what a change ðŸ˜• what she want to live in someones body ðŸ˜•
 All this would not had happened if srubhi after knowing the truth that Simar was alive  has moved out of the situation. Surbhi very well knew that how much Prem loved simar and  how much anjali missed her mother. Before I thought surbhi was different from her mother and her sister but her action so far  makes me think that she is not different from them. Prems marriage to Surbhi is illegal  as premar have not divorced yet. Prem put sindoor only after surbhi's s suicidal attempt . Who knows all her being goody goody was in her plan to win the heart of BW family.  Even after BW family have accepted Surbhi but she will not be able to take simar's place in prems's heart. A day will came when  Bw family together with Prem will learn the truth about simar. I wish there was  a way simar could also have the full right to live in BW family as kaushi did .
Originally posted by justloverosid

All this would not had happened if srubhi after knowing the truth that Simar was alive  has moved out of the situation. Surbhi very well knew that how much Prem loved simar and  how much anjali missed her mother. Before I thought surbhi was different from her mother and her sister but her action so far  makes me think that she is not different from them. Prems marriage to Surbhi is illegal  as premar have not divorced yet. Prem put sindoor only after surbhi's s suicidal attempt . Who knows all her being goody goody was in her plan to win the heart of BW family.  Even after BW family have accepted Surbhi but she will not be able to take simar's place in prems's heart. A day will came when  Bw family together with Prem will learn the truth about simar. I wish there was  a way simar could also have the full right to live in BW family as kaushi did .
Or that Simar know said NO when Sunaina ask her body, soo now she feel free to use her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Tomorow probably Roli will found truth that in Simar is Sunaina.

Poor Sanju feel bad for that girl ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

Or that Simar know said NO when Sunaina ask her body, soo now she feel free to use her. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Tomorow probably Roli will found truth that in Simar is Sunaina.

Poor Sanju feel bad for that girl ðŸ˜­
I agree that simar shouldn't have allowed Suniana to use her body. I feel bad for both sanjana and anjali. Both these kids have not done any of this  and have being caught badly because of actions taken by adults. The adults from virkant to simar to prem did not think how action taken by them would affect the  the children;😲
Yeah maybe if Simar said in that time NO now will be diff tonight she woul tell truth n Prem sure will forgive to her.
Yes but in the end Anjali have mum, and how Sanju said sad aunty ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by -VildanaROSID-

Yeah maybe if Simar said in that time NO now will be diff tonight she woul tell truth n Prem sure will forgive to her.
Yes but in the end Anjali have mum, and how Sanju said sad aunty ðŸ˜­
Yes if only she had done it
Originally posted by justloverosid

Yes if only she had done it
But I am sure our hero Roli will done Sunaina ðŸ˜†