bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No. Never and No Love tracks not even single sided in the show... 😈
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Abhi-Anamika

I wish a strong smart lady as Abhi's wife...in order to help him in taking judgements in emotional matter and to console him in tough times...

and none of thse qualities r present in Tji..🤢...if in future Tji becomes sensible also ,i don't want her as abhi sir's wife...frm no angle she is fit for abhi sir...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iMini

I too prefer a different person for both A and D.
S no way for D.
Tji..she's not that bad,but since I think Abhijeet is not very emotionally intelligent, I want a more emotionally sensitive yet tomboyish lady for him.

i want a lady abhijeet for our abhi sir,she must have all the qualities in her which abhi sir has😉..but .tji ...no way🤢
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LavenderBloom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looking at the options it is an obvious no for me...😊😊

But looking at the current mess happening now even if Abhi sir and Daya sir marries with anyone i am not going to be much frustrated...
🤔

but Daya sir not with S... i cant tolerate and watch this...
👎🏼👎🏼i personally feel S has been the reason many times for the fight between duo  and i didn't like  the way she misunderstood Abhi sir many times... 👎🏼so i don't want such a person in Daya sir's life whose presence at some point of time may or may not affect Duo's friendship too.....

compared to DS track AT track is like some paradise far far far better...
so even if Abhi sir marries Tj i am not complaining though i will be sad...🤔🤔 at-least this relation you don't have fights, rifts, rona-dhona unlike the DS track...

overall both our duo deserve more better partners who are similar to them and understands them very well...

but i loved to see the earlier duo-single, happy, tension free about relations, no crying and more concentrated in the work...😊😊😊

[ This is just my personal opinion and i am sorry if i have unknowingly hurt anyone's views or thoughts...]
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so you too want a tomboyish lady for Abhijeet! 😛
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wud love to see them have partners for life. Yet am not willing to see them get married because all my trust in sony and fw is gone. In 2004 era, if they had married, i wud hv no problem because fw-sony was sensible then. But now, no i want them to remain unmarried. Given a chance, i would love to make them marry characters i had created in my stories- a soft spoken but smart Shruti-like Aina for Abhi and a witty, jolly anti-narcotics officer Dia for Daya. But FW-Sony, am sure, are thnking of AT and DS as married couples. The day that happens...,,,, xx
iMini thumbnail
Fw just lost its hold on personal tracks ever since that mamta foundation episode aired imo.
And I found that shruti series more annoying than AT track.Ok duo are wanting to get in love but are too busy to get married. FW, curses.
Why can't they show something normal for a change?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
See about the Shruti series...that explanation by Daya was only to look at the positive side of it...just to make hearbroken Abhi feel better.
iMini thumbnail
see that comment by daya was one thing.I didn't like the whole track itself.
Especially that convo between duo just before they spotted her husband. Abhijeet looked like he's doing shruti a favour by deciding to marry her.Thumbs down.Edited by iMini - 9 years ago