Some unanswered questions?!!

varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello friends,

I am back with questions?!! they have been accumulating...over a period of time when Mr. Ranawat came into the picture. The questions may be witty or serious so don't question me!!!πŸ˜†
  so here goes...

1.  How come Nikhil is safe from the rival gang ( Katiyal's gang) though he is working for Ranawat?  Did the CBI give him protection ? If so how is Ranawat not suspicious about it?

2.  Laajo aka Trishna is a public figure how come the very suspicious Ranawat is not aware that she is Nikhil's wife...of whom he has done a background check?  Does he not read newspaper?

3.Nikhil time and again visits the CBI office then how come Ranawat has still not got any                slightest  clue about it from Nikhil's former boss who keeps spying on Nikhil and is wary about him?

4. I thought that Ranawat had doubts about Nikhil but his convo. with Harry made my guess wrong, so Ranawat is not that intelligent after all ?!! ( Harry is!! after all " Dunia dekhi hain usne"!!πŸ˜†)

5. How does Laajo manage her transitions from Trishna to maid and back? does she carry all the stuff in her bag? Where does she do it?!!πŸ˜›

6. Who is spying  on whom?!!  Is Laajo spying on the Ranawat's  or are they spying on her? As a simple bracelet had sent alarm bells ringing?!! ( I am tired of this spying expedition!!😑)

7. How come Adiraj's court case got over with a whimper and Ayesha did not face any hardship
  in the process ? Seems justice system is improving in India!!  Being a high profile case this is beyond my imagination!!

8. Why is Inder so secretive about his business losses, though the cat is out of the bag?!!

9. Laajo downloaded all the  sensitive files from Ranawat's  laptop onto her flash drive...how can this be possible?  Is Ranawat so foolish not to have a password protected Lappy or Laajo has become a computer wizard and Hacking is just another skill she learnt so quickly!! Unbelievable!!😲

So, I could'nt make a it a perfect 10...though I have some more!!πŸ˜›.  I hope this gives some exercise to the brain after all the festivities!!πŸ˜† This is not logical reasoning...something beyond it!!πŸ˜‰   Waiting for answers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Varsha πŸ€£ will answer them soon. Need to think a lot 
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
here are my answers Varsha...
1. Both the gangs are aware of CBI's involvement. This is a joint operation as it always happens . When in danger of being caught all waring factions unite and fight as one. Nik is being used from all sides. CBI, Ranavat, Katiyal...

2. Laajo is saved by her ghunghat and chote chote bachche. Nowadays Trishna is sporting a new  hairstyle and she looks very different from Laajo.

3. Like I said in the first answer, they are all aware of it and are going to hoodwink the CBI soon leaving Nik in a bigger mess. Nik should forget Sagar and focus on his safety. 

4. Harry ne sirf duniya dekhi hai aur bade bhai ne duniya ke logo ko dekha hai. R is highly secretive. Lets wait and watch 

5. She leaves home telling everyone that she is going for rehersals. So my guess is Milli's room is Laajo's changing room. One of these days Sagar is going to spot her in the maid attire and then truth will come out. Also she has mastered the art of wearing saree in the car in case she has to go to R's place directly from home. All her costumes and accessories are in Nik's car as he is her official driver.

6. Its 4 way traffic now. 1. Laajo spying on R 2. Nik spying on R 3. Harman spying on Laajo 4. Other servants spying on Laajo.

7. This one puzzled me too. CV's kept the audience waiting for Adisha scenes and it never happened. Lack of budget could be the only reason.

8. CV's waiting for this week's TRP figure. If its down develop the Inder track or else one fine day business is back on track

9. That was just senseless thinking by the writers to lock her in the study. Can't think of an illogical reply either for the Lappy scene.
varshitap thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

here are my answers Varsha...

Thanks Anu for the answers...all these questions have more than one answer and some ...don't know defy logic!!πŸ˜†  Its nice you gave me some serious answers!! Thanks for the time.
1. Both the gangs are aware of CBI's involvement. This is a joint operation as it always happens . When in danger of being caught all waring factions unite and fight as one. Nik is being used from all sides. CBI, Ranavat, Katiyal...
   So you feel the gangs have united...but still they are cut throats...and remember it is Ranawat who said agar Nikhil ki  jaan jaati hai to jaane do!!  So I feel Katiyal gang knows the CBI- Nikhil connection and so is happy about it!!πŸ˜† Wonder what keeps Ranawat aloof...is it revenge?!!
There are too many cooks cooking the broth!!🀒

2. Laajo is saved by her ghunghat and chote chote bachche. Nowadays Trishna is sporting a new  hairstyle and she looks very different from Laajo.
   Well , I didn't mean the connection between Maid and Trishna...but Trishna and Nikhil...Ranawat  still has a keen eye remember his memory game in his study room so I feel C.V's don't want him to recognize Laajo  to make a story!!πŸ˜•

3. Like I said in the first answer, they are all aware of it and are going to hoodwink the CBI soon leaving Nik in a bigger mess. Nik should forget Sagar and focus on his safety. 
   Yeah I agree Nikhil has to be very alert. Somehow I feel Ranawat wants to test Nikhil...and I got skeptical when he readily agreed to take him to his meetings...its not trust...maybe a trap?!! Nikhil should forget about Sagar for good if he wants to get out of the mess!!

4. Harry ne sirf duniya dekhi hai aur bade bhai ne duniya ke logo ko dekha hai. R is highly secretive. Lets wait and watch 
  Harry to Dunia mein  sirf Auraton ko dekhta hain!!😑  but Bada bhai logon se zyada paise ko dekhta hain, jo ek din ussse  Dubayega!! I am curious about this guy Ranawat!!

5. She leaves home telling everyone that she is going for rehersals. So my guess is Milli's room is Laajo's changing room. One of these days Sagar is going to spot her in the maid attire and then truth will come out. Also she has mastered the art of wearing saree in the car in case she has to go to R's place directly from home. All her costumes and accessories are in Nik's car as he is her official driver.
  Sagar has the hint that Laajo is upto something, but I don't think Laajo will use Mili's room for that. She may very well do it in her car with her official driver for cover!!πŸ˜†

6. Its 4 way traffic now. 1. Laajo spying on R 2. Nik spying on R 3. Harman spying on Laajo 4. Other servants spying on Laajo.
    Hmm...its a spying spree!!πŸ˜† Laajo has turned everybody around into Sherlock holmes !!  you can add Barkha also in the gang spying on Lakhil!!🀒 Lets see who becomes successful!!πŸ˜‰ Sometimes this Pakdam- Pakdai gets boring!!😑

7. This one puzzled me too. CV's kept the audience waiting for Adisha scenes and it never happened. Lack of budget could be the only reason.
   Here I agree with you , budget issues may be...but it is really sad!!  Anyways , Barkha got more time to spy on Laajo and Nikhil!! 🀒 I wanted her to use some of her energy to yell at Ayesha!!πŸ˜› but fate has it otherwise!!πŸ˜•

8. CV's waiting for this week's TRP figure. If its down develop the Inder track or else one fine day business is back on track
  I don't know  yaar... these C.V's keep changing track!! and put us viewers out of track!!πŸ˜•  I want to see Barkha with a begging bowl in front of Laajo !! Hope Inder obliges us!!πŸ˜† 

9. That was just senseless thinking by the writers to lock her in the study. Can't think of an illogical reply either for the Lappy scene.
   Agree with you , that downloading info and getting stuck in the room so defied logic..  Anything is possible!!πŸ˜‰

Thanks Anu  for such wonderful answers once again. I have given my opinion in Blue.  Hope you like it 😊
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: varshitap

Hello friends,

I am back with questions?!! they have been accumulating...over a period of time when Mr. Ranawat came into the picture. The questions may be witty or serious so don't question me!!!πŸ˜†
  so here goes... hi, these questions are very good I am going to try and answer them each 😳

1.  How come Nikhil is safe from the rival gang ( Katiyal's gang) though he is working for Ranawat?  Did the CBI give him protection ? If so how is Ranawat not suspicious about it? Ranawat's mind is itself a big mystery just like where his locker is situated so maybe he also made a deal with the rival gang or threatened them

2.  Laajo aka Trishna is a public figure how come the very suspicious Ranawat is not aware that she is Nikhil's wife...of whom he has done a background check?  Does he not read newspaper? Maybe he does not read the entertainment part of the paper so that's why he has no idea who Trishna is he only probably reads the business section

3.Nikhil time and again visits the CBI office then how come Ranawat has still not got any                slightest  clue about it from Nikhil's former boss who keeps spying on Nikhil and is wary about him? yes that strikes me odd too Nikhil walks into the CBI office as if its a regular place where everyone goes for normal visitsπŸ˜† I think that boss needs to fire his spies coz they are obviously not going a decent job

4. I thought that Ranawat had doubts about Nikhil but his convo. with Harry made my guess wrong, so Ranawat is not that intelligent after all ?!! ( Harry is!! after all " Dunia dekhi hain usne"!!πŸ˜†) honestly Harry is looking more smart these days as he caught Laajo and also has the right suspicions on Nikhil if Ranawat does not have any doubts then Harry's knowledge about the world is guiding him right then..

5. How does Laajo manage her transitions from Trishna to maid and back? does she carry all the stuff in her bag? Where does she do it?!!πŸ˜› yes that's the question that has been bothering me all these days where does she get the time to change everything right from her jewellery to her hairstyle and where does she keep all the stuff coz now we know that in her bag she carries all the fake and real jewellery

6. Who is spying  on whom?!!  Is Laajo spying on the Ranawat's  or are they spying on her? As a simple bracelet had sent alarm bells ringing?!! ( I am tired of this spying expedition!!😑) same here I am hoping because of Jasmine this spying session gets a hold

7. How come Adiraj's court case got over with a whimper and Ayesha did not face any hardship
  in the process ? Seems justice system is improving in India!!  Being a high profile case this is beyond my imagination!! They did not show a single court scene I think the makers could have used this to show some dramatic moments between Adhisha and also Ayesha and Barkha it would have helped the trps

8. Why is Inder so secretive about his business losses, though the cat is out of the bag?!! no idea on this one seems like he will take his own sweet time to spill the beans

9. Laajo downloaded all the  sensitive files from Ranawat's  laptop onto her flash drive...how can this be possible?  Is Ranawat so foolish not to have a password protected Lappy or Laajo has become a computer wizard and Hacking is just another skill she learnt so quickly!! Unbelievable!!😲 Exactly was Ranawat really that overconfident that no one could get hold of his laptop also why is the CBI taking so much time to interpret the files its not like they must be in some secret code language πŸ˜• 

So, I could'nt make a it a perfect 10...though I have some more!!πŸ˜›.  I hope this gives some exercise to the brain after all the festivities!!πŸ˜† This is not logical reasoning...something beyond it!!πŸ˜‰   Waiting for answers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Awesome post and I really loved all those questions and my answers are in purple
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post am going to log in from my house tonight and reply to all posts ...as work is going a bit busy and am also updating today but what a hilarious and wonderful topic yaar and also thought provoking.
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Varsha there are indeed so many inconsistencies in this show that one wouldn't know where to start with!
I thought about Nikhil's background check too and was wondering whether Ranawat wouldn't have asked Nikhil's boss to perform a check on his family background etc and they surely would know he's married to someone called Laajo, honestly!
Also Trishna is supposedly a famous figure so somehow facts should have emerged about her personal life, who she's married to etc?
Laajo's get up also was one of the queries I had: where on earth does she get changed? May be at the CBI office they have a room for her to get changed!
Another matter concerning the CBI wouldn't someone like Ranawat who gets his whole house inspected for bugs get someone to keep an eye on the CBI, whether they are following his ,movements etc and how can Ranawat trust blindly someone like Nikhil to just allow him to shadow him. That's way unbelievable!
And the CBI would they ever use a civilian like Laajo to perform a spying job I don't think so. I'm sure they could get into trouble for that.
For me however the major mistake of cvs has been the court scene. I mean they didn't even bother to show even one court scene. That's pathetic! They should have shown Adi being accused in court and Ayesha cracking up under the pressure. It seems that Ayesha dealt very well with the whole court drama! Ridiculous! I actually I mentioned this to Alekh in my tweet and told him it's no wonder TRPs are so low and he kind of agreed but I guess what can he do?
Anyway there are too many inconsistencies so that's it from me but hoping that in future cvs will deal with tracks with more realism!
Edited by Hema48 - 9 years ago
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well all that probably will be answered by makers cause they know better than us.  all we can do is watch the show and all those ten questions will be answered not the way we like but the way the makes attended to make and us suspension in drama.  The stroylines is getting very interesting and eagerly waiting all those questions to be answered
varshitap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Awesome post and I really loved all those questions and my answers are in purple

,    Thanks Uditi, for the lovely answers!!  I agree with most of them.  Mr. Ranawat  seems a mysterious man!!😲  I still don't believe that he has good intentions for Nikhil and is blindly trusting him!! There is something fishy about the whole thing.  For that matter I am amused that he did background check of Nikhil and still is not aware that he is married and has a wife named Laajo or even not aware that she is star named Trishna.  A person who doesn't trust his shadow can be so lenient to a subordinate who has just joined him..raises doubts!! The whole Laajo spying mission had so many unrealistic glitches...that made it boring!!    Well everything trickles down to one thing Glorify Laajo!!!  Nikhil is shown just as a cause!! I think this was not needed.  About Adi-Ayesha story , I am thoroughly disappointed!!
varshitap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hema48

Hey Varsha there are indeed so many inconsistencies in this show that one wouldn't know where to start with!

I thought about Nikhil's background check too and was wondering whether Ranawat wouldn't have asked Nikhil's boss to perform a check on his family background etc and they surely would know he's married to someone called Laajo, honestly!
Also Trishna is supposedly a famous figure so somehow facts should have emerged about her personal life, who she's married to etc?
Laajo's get up also was one of the queries I had: where on earth does she get changed? May be at the CBI office they have a room for her to get changed!
Another matter concerning the CBI wouldn't someone like Ranawat who gets his whole house inspected for bugs get someone to keep an eye on the CBI, whether they are following his ,movements etc and how can Ranawat trust blindly someone like Nikhil to just allow him to shadow him. That's way unbelievable!
And the CBI would they ever use a civilian like Laajo to perform a spying job I don't think so. I'm sure they could get into trouble for that.
For me however the major mistake of cvs has been the court scene. I mean they didn't even bother to show even one court scene. That's pathetic! They should have shown Adi being accused in court and Ayesha cracking up under the pressure. It seems that Ayesha dealt very well with the whole court drama! Ridiculous! I actually I mentioned this to Alekh in my tweet and told him it's no wonder TRPs are so low and he kind of agreed but I guess what can he do?
Anyway there are too many inconsistencies so that's it from me but hoping that in future cvs will deal with tracks with more realism!

Thanks Hema , Me too feel that Laajo spying mission is overstretched. I still have my doubts about Ranawat...He is a puzzle like a maze!!  πŸ˜† You keep running around but cant get out!!
 When such a suspicious man who is so shrewd readily trusts a novice to Shadow him...then it becomes unbelievable !!  Even I believe that CBI has done away with procedures, by employing Laajo!! πŸ˜•   The court case of Adiraj should have focused on the turmoil and emotional upheavals
in their relationship , how media intrusion causes discomfort and distress ..and also how Ayesha faces the challenges alone and remains strong. But all this was brushed aside. This is so disappointing. There will always be inconsistencies.. but C.V's should highlight areas which make the story interesting and look real to some extent.