Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Fab take Mansi 👏👏👏 .. Hope Your mother is all fine now .. and plss never b sorry for the absense .. real life is more important 🤗

Coming to the episode , actually after every good week , we always hv these kind filler weeks and thats exactly what we seeing this week 😆 .. Half of the episodes r either about Ruqaiyya's dream to b called Marium-us-zamaani  or its about Shariff's torture on Bakshi 😡 and now god knows how long baby lie will b dragged in case that precap is just a dream of Bakshi ...

Only worth watch part this week was Jodha giving advice to Jalal and reminding him about his duties as a Shehenshah when he had his emotional breakdown ... Rest is all filler ..

Coming to the episode , how conveniently Bakshi lies about the baby without thinking of the consequences 😕 .. at least if she spoke the truth , then apart from Shariff , everyone else would hv supported her because all r fine with baby girl including Jalal who matters the most .. So Shariff could hv done nothing here but with Baby lie , Bakshi just made the matter more complicated because now even Jalal wont forgive his sister because of the lie she spoke ...

And it seems now Shariff too is slowly nearing his death because off late he too is behaving like a mad bull either lusting over Jodha or lusting over that throne and showing his obsession for baby boy .. so time for Shariff to join Adham in Hell I guess 😆

Wonder what Jodha will tell Bakshi tonight now that she knows its a baby girl  .. Will she tell the truth to all like we saw in precap or will Bakshi beg her not to tell anyone and mayb the precap was just Bakshi's dream 🤔 .. I just hope this Baby secret dont bring another misunderstanding between Jalal-Jodha now  and so its better if Jodha tells the truth to Jalal at least instead of hiding it ...

Coming to Ruqaiyya ., so I m a bit confused here .. Even if she asks for one baby from Jodha , will that make her Marium-us-zamaani 😕 .. I thought one who gives birth to the Family's Heir only is given this title na and in this case Jodha will give birth to both the babies .. So how can Ruqaiyya get the title even if she adopts one of the baby 😕😕 .. Or is it like if Ruqaiyya adopts one baby and becomes mother this way , she will b sharing the title too 😕 .. Well in that case toh Maham too deserve marium-uss-zamaani title from feeding milk to Jalal na .. I hope we know the rules of this so called title  ...

Overall a filler episode with another scare of misunderstanding between Jalal-Jodha in case precap is misleading and Jodha hides the baby secret from all on Bakshi's request

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Fab take Mansi 👏👏👏 .. Hope Your mother is all fine now .. and plss never b sorry for the absense .. real life is more important 🤗

Coming to the episode , actually after every good week , we always hv these kind filler weeks and thats exactly what we seeing this week 😆 .. Half of the episodes r either about Ruqaiyya's dream to b called Marium-us-zamaani  or its about Shariff's torture on Bakshi 😡 and now god knows how long baby lie will b dragged in case that precap is just a dream of Bakshi ...

Only worth watch part this week was Jodha giving advice to Jalal and reminding him about his duties as a Shehenshah when he had his emotional breakdown ... Rest is all filler ..

Coming to the episode , how conveniently Bakshi lies about the baby without thinking of the consequences 😕 .. at least if she spoke the truth , then apart from Shariff , everyone else would hv supported her because all r fine with baby girl including Jalal who matters the most .. So Shariff could hv done nothing here but with Baby lie , Bakshi just made the matter more complicated because now even Jalal wont forgive his sister because of the lie she spoke ...

And it seems now Shariff too is slowly nearing his death because off late he too is behaving like a mad bull either lusting over Jodha or lusting over that throne and showing his obsession for baby boy .. so time for Shariff to join Adham in Hell I guess 😆

Wonder what Jodha will tell Bakshi tonight now that she knows its a baby girl  .. Will she tell the truth to all like we saw in precap or will Bakshi beg her not to tell anyone and mayb the precap was just Bakshi's dream 🤔 .. I just hope this Baby secret dont bring another misunderstanding between Jalal-Jodha now  and so its better if Jodha tells the truth to Jalal at least instead of hiding it ...

Coming to Ruqaiyya ., so I m a bit confused here .. Even if she asks for one baby from Jodha , will that make her Marium-us-zamaani 😕 .. I thought one who gives birth to the Family's Heir only is given this title na and in this case Jodha will give birth to both the babies .. So how can Ruqaiyya get the title even if she adopts one of the baby 😕😕 .. Or is it like if Ruqaiyya adopts one baby and becomes mother this way , she will b sharing the title too 😕 .. Well in that case toh Maham too deserve marium-uss-zamaani title from feeding milk to Jalal na .. I hope we know the rules of this so called title  ...

Overall a filler episode with another scare of misunderstanding between Jalal-Jodha in case precap is misleading and Jodha hides the baby secret from all on Bakshi's request

Jyoti, on all the points you have written about I am totally with you. In fact about this Ruq becoming MUZ ... the confusing part is that she can become so only if she is the mother of the male heir, as per the harem begum yesterday saying so. So now the question is whether the heir is male, whether she adopts the correct elder baby of the two twins, and what happens if that baby dies before the other one. What a confusion. And its her own imagination that there can be two MUZ if each wife has one child. What if the maulvis and others like Hamida refuse this concept?

My only worry is that Jodha will do maha tyaag of one baby WHICH I DO NOT WANT HER TO DO!😲OuchAngry
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post Mansi, as usual. Thank you for this post.
I just love your ability to analyse and predict everything so beautifully...
😎
..Piyali.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karishma.s

Hi mansi. Am in a hurry so will not be able to make a detailed post today.

Rukaiya:
Regarding rukaiya's wish, I too hope salima uses her wish and nullify at least one wish. Since ruq has 2 wishes and salima one, I hope she says I want jodha's kids to stay with her. If rukaiya wants to share the responsibility of the kids then she can assist jodha in raising them but she cannot separate jodha and kids. And for acting as rearing mother, she can share MUZ title. At least the wish of taking away the kid will be nullified. Let her share the MUZ status. Anyways the kids are going to die. I just hope salima doesn't let me down. I think that salima will be able to see clearly through ruq as she will know that she only wants the power and not the kids. I can't say the same about jalal although I clearly want jalal to see real ruk. I think jalal will think that ruks could never become a mother and it was her lifelong wish so he might agree and not question ruq a lot. 

Sharif:
Well about sharif, I agree that there is no scope for changing the kid. Bakshi might herself tell jodha the truth and request her not to tell it to jalal and sharif, but jodha will tell it all to hamida and salima and then all three might plan to expose sharif at the jashn. Mansi, can someone call zee and ask what happened about the surang from khyber's jail to jodha's room? Will jalal ever get to know about the surang? Ad the most important thing, WHEN IS HE GOING TO GET CAUGHT BY JALAL FOR LETCHING JODHA????? was mine , is mine and always will be😳. Jalal should get to know that sharif had captured her brothers and asked for jodha's hand in return from bharmal!! I want to see his fate then!!
i want jalal to go back into zinda jala denge mode!!! I am dying to see sharif saying that jodha is his and jalal stole her from him and married jodha himself and he had to marry his widowed sister out of compulsion!! Jalal will order that he should be burried alive. I am dying to see jalal get possesive of his jodha. He will realise that there are lovers of his wife as even if she is his, she is still desirable as she is the prettiest woman in hindustan. I am dying to hear jalal tell sharrif that jodha 
jalal and jodha:
well know that the twins are going to die, but i still want jalal to be present while delivery. we all know that the moment is going to be spoilt by rukaiya again!! so i just hope we get to see the extatic expressions of jalal when he sees his children, before we get to hear the screeching of rukaiya.

@bold me too want 😳
..Piyali.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: skanda12

Thanks Piyali!

welcome di..😳