Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

VILLAINS ALWAYS HAVE AN UPPER HAND

MADHYAMAVATHI thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have been watching SNS for the past 1 year. I always find that their villains are always very clever, always things work out in their favour, they always win may be at the end after numerous incidents they are caught. Whereas the protagonists are always dumb, cant see the evil behind the deeds, never suspect and things always work against them.

Why do the makers always glorify the negative.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

😃  Point There  😃

😃  😃  😃  😳 Food For Thought 😃 

😃  😃  😃 😳 😳  😃  Thing Is ; Script Has To Lengthen The Theme So That Villain Has To Have Some Screen Space For The Work And The Money Paid  😳 😃  😃  😃  🥱

👏

😃 😃 😃   😃 😃  😳  😃   😃 Good 😃   😃   😃
risha8 thumbnail
i think modi's need radha to throw pari out of mb 🤣
gopi and her entire family is dumb
koki has lost her mind or what??? 
previously when some one did wrong she  send them to jail including radha but what happened to her now?? 😡
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
all modi;s are so stupid ...how did they become rich...  how do they run a business...all the men are so stupid more stupid than the women
lawmax2067 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do hate the player hate the game. Pari is not doing anything under the table she out in the open unlike Radha or Rashi and she still defeating them.
lawmax2067 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MADHYAMAVATHI

I have been watching SNS for the past 1 year. I always find that their villains are always very clever, always things work out in their favour, they always win may be at the end after numerous incidents they are caught. Whereas the protagonists are always dumb, cant see the evil behind the deeds, never suspect and things always work against them.

Why do the makers always glorify the negative.

you are right the Modi thought they had the upper hand but see what happen.