BDSAH 2nd Sept episode discussion!!

sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A brilliant episode today of BDSAH!! 333 is soo cute and pritesh got a plan to expose the ghotalas!! What are they gonna do now.. It was soo emotional of Hemant to say that send me back and keep her!! Aww!! Vasant had tears in his eyes and so did I.. It's good that he didn't accept his idea though!! The lori was awesome, would have been better if sumeet dada sung it himself!! But please don't send 333 back.. Keep her here only!! :) :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya agree Sumeey dada has a nice voice...I started watching this show only for Sumeet Ragavan, and liked all the characters except pritesh(in real life I like this cute kid, but this pritesh charecter irks me) and the scientist 
sukritiaanand thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MONA-

Ya agree Sumeey dada has a nice voice...I started watching this show only for Sumeet Ragavan, and liked all the characters except pritesh(in real life I like this cute kid, but this pritesh charecter irks me) and the scientist

Yeah I started watching for him and also because it was the sarabhai duo back, sumeet dada and hatsoff, I knew it was gonna be worth watching!! But after watching it m a big fan of all the team!! Every member is awesome and their acting spotless!! Love this show a lot!! 😃 😃
-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sukritiaanand

Yeah I started watching for him and also because it was the sarabhai duo back, sumeet dada and hatsoff, I knew it was gonna be worth watching!! But after watching it m a big fan of all the team!! Every member is awesome and their acting spotless!! Love this show a lot!! 😃 😃

It's really better some other disgusting show in this channel... 😡But its not getting trp ðŸ˜•