CID

Abhijeet to act in 'CID'

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjali.nair

IF-Veteran Member

anjali.nair

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Indian Idol Abhijeet Sawant seems to be omnipresent on Sony. He sang a lovely romantic number Thum Ja in Jassi... and now he is all geared up to be a part of Sony's suspense thriller CID.

"It's difficult for me to act. I take a long time for a shot," he sheepishly admits. "But I am indeed lucky to be acting with a senior actor like Shivaji Satam. They are very patient with me and help me with acting," he adds.

So will this short stint with acting tempt him to take it up? "I have been getting offers for acting. But it's not on my mind now. I want to concentrate on singing," is his reply.

The episode to be aired on 17 June, will show the murder of a young girl, the blame of which lies on Abhijeet. It is then that ACP Pradyuman and his team come to his rescue.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet to act in 'CID'" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 08 June 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Can't wait to see his acting talents. Thats nice that CID are roping different people to act in their cases

glamour_girl

glamour_girl

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I think he was better off singing. But let's see how he works!

~*Deewani*~

~*Deewani*~

Posted: 12 June 2005 at 8:03am | IP Logged

omg!

i love abhijeet!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to see him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveU_Abhi

loveU_Abhi

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 8:01am | IP Logged
I want to see Abhijeet every Day on TV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top