Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mamta-s

Yes zakky I too think that has helped ! 

I tried it for jenny and she too has jumped from 30 to 17 !

I strictly avoided rating and viewing images where KSG is tagged with SJ, Sa, SK, and even VD , GC .I do not want others to benefit from KSG unless KSG too gets equal TB articles and new solo pictures.

SA is far away from KSG's rank ...agar 3 comments nahi h ...then we should do it...otherwise we should also avoid JSG. after all she is on 17th and SA is not in top 50
This week a difference of 93 views and 82 comments...Keep it up guys. We should work on views after all BS is living on that only...that too w/o buzz
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aditi.

SA is far away from KSG's rank ...agar 3 comments nahi h ...then we should do it...otherwise we should also avoid JSG. after all she is on 17th and SA is not in top 50

😊
Edited by mamta-s - 9 years ago
Hello people!!

I am here for the last time, to inform you all with regret that...I am closing the thread, I have started this, only for one person, Karan Singh Grover, but...umm but I can't continue it. So I am closing the thread. It does not mean that I would not work for this reason, I will but as per my levels. I didn't want to do this, but I am with heavy heart. Sorry if I had been rude to anyone or hurt any one. And thank you to all of you, for everything

Goodbye for the last time
Aditi
Edited by -Aditi. - 9 years ago
ShahSAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
feeling good that u wil continue it bt feeling sad that ur closing ur thread.. i can't help u either coz of few reasons..
first my network is irregular.. or i can say due to floods the whole network zone of kashmir is missing.. even BSNL is still nt working.. bt whenevr it get better i wil comment on his profile bt it tk tym n now its winter here.. i m nt giving u any explanation bt still i m rehne dou.. tk cr ADI n stil i wil b in touch thru ur ff's...

Originally posted by: ShahSAIR

feeling good that u wil continue it bt feeling sad that ur closing ur thread.. i can't help u either coz of few reasons..

first my network is irregular.. or i can say due to floods the whole network zone of kashmir is missing.. even BSNL is still nt working.. bt whenevr it get better i wil comment on his profile bt it tk tym n now its winter here.. i m nt giving u any explanation bt still i m rehne dou.. tk cr ADI n stil i wil b in touch thru ur ff's...

you dont need to yaar. you are such a darling😊 Take care. and yes we will keep in touch why only through ff's ...personally also...take care πŸ˜ƒ

kuch nahi πŸ˜Š
Prizi thumbnail
Adi ab main kya bolu tujhe??? Koi excuse nhi dungi
bt feeling sad yaar

Originally posted by: Prizi

Adi ab main kya bolu tujhe??? Koi excuse nhi dungi
bt feeling sad yaar

Paagal h kya re tu...meri behena...tuje kuch bolne ki jarurat nahi h...hota rehta hπŸ˜‰