Kodak Moment Of The Episode 01/09/14

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi friends...
Sorry for making this post so late actually my broadband is not working... But now I'm back with my tegular post... 
So yesterday episode I'd excellent full of Ashlokian moments.. Its a mixture of everything we see fight, anger, care and little bit romance in for of care and found some light hearted moments... So its a excellent episode for me... Here I. Sharing my Kodak moment of the episode...

So my Kodak moment is definitely Ashlok moment..
- Starting form morning scene where Aastha cut her hand and Shloky baby I'd worried about her but due to ego and anger not understand that whether he help her or not...
- Varad played a Cupid role between Ashlok fight he is so cute in that scene...
- Ashlok scene with Annaya where funnly mimic Aastha he looks so cute here.. I know he is irritated with Aastha due to this he mimic her but I liked it him in that scene...
- Love caring Shlok where he see that Aastha is not able to eat with her hand how he pecices Roti in small and give it Aastha... But again showed Hus Akdhu mode which I loved it...
- And I loved Ashlok scene in car also... I really like Aastha laugh and irritated Shlok look while listening Radio program... When that lady is talking about her husband I feel that he is talking about Shlok which I found funny...
- And also like Shlok care when he hurt Aastha unintentionally... 
Baisaclly I really like all Ashlok scene and specially Shlok expression his expression speak thousand word...
Apart from Ashlok I also like Varad and Mansi scene becoz first time Varad irritated with Mansi and her talk and want to cut the call... And also realize that he was wrong in all mess...
And as usual I hate Mansi talk...

Sorry making list so long but what to do... I love every single scene of Ashlok...
So tell me ur Kodak moment of the episode...
Plz do likes and comment...
Mission Pink...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜› Edited by k.taddy123 - 9 years ago