What an excellent life partner Mayank - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
yup marriage means big responsiblity...u r not linked to one person ..u r linked to all people in family..is it not necessary if gunjan wants releive dan every bdy think same n to b mother is world best experience n its lovely xperience n it was totaly bulshit hw gunjan frnd was behaving as she is mother..its weird...girl who is ready not to sleep ..when it cms to help samaj seva lekin she is upset when lil girl did spoil her bed n made her restless..if dt track was introduced before 3 month i was ready to believe not nw..when gunjan had spent enuf time in jungle to help othrs
I always felt Mayank is very lucky to have Gunjan n he always proves me right 😆 Gunjan stands by him all the time, but he neither listens to Gunjan nor tries to understand her. Everytime Gunjan has to get him out of the mess. Gunjan is bold, she can handle many things and she can take her own decisions. If she wants to wait for some more time to have a child, it is no sin. It is not like she is never gona have child. Moreover, if a person is good at something, doesn't mean he/she is good at everything.

so wt abt gunjan to hv a mayank..guys sucess of person is not depend on his own..its combined effort of everyone..gunjan has nice family like garg ..othrwise tell me the family who allow dere bahus to go college n wear modern outfit...i knw dere is issue lekin dere is suport like mayank who suported his wife for further education..who supported his wife against shalini...who supported his wife in case of village track so nw i m asking ...is gunjan sucess is alone sucess...
if one time ur husband or wife is not agree with ur point dat dsnt mean dey r not good partners..in couple its alwys hapn one is more mature dan othr ..dt dsnt mean othr is not xcellent..when it cms to female leads dey r shown to b more powerful n mature lekin in real wrld both partners hv dese quality
if mayank went in trouble due to charu n gunjan saved her..same in case of gunjan where mayank saved gunjan in shalini track n village track too..so both partners r helping each other dt dsnt mean mayank is not xcellent husband n its many whole garg went in trouble due to gunjan n so many times garg helped by gunjan so i m telling u dis is life dt dsnt mean if someone is opposite n not agree to ur point he or she is not an excellent spouse
i always agree mayank and gunjan are perfect for each other
. everyone should have their own thoughts...gunjan and mayank also has their own point of view ..
but mayank is directly blaming gunjan
i didn't like that 
Originally posted by awesome-raji

i always agree mayank and gunjan are perfect for each other
. everyone should have their own thoughts...gunjan and mayank also has their own point of view ..
but mayank is directly blaming gunjan
i didn't like that
aww raji dt wt i want to say..if u ll ask from common family dan dey will say gunjan is more stuborn n she alwys put garg n smtime herself in big trouble ..during baba track gunjan called baba dhongi in front of everyone ..n whole garg went into trouble dat dsnt mean gunjan is not xcellent wife n same apply to mayank he has his own wishes n desires..he want baby gunjan dont want n problem is dat its major in gunjan hand..guys to say a word relieve mil gya muje matter lot in husband wife relationship..gunjan is right at her side n mayank at his side..n even charu case he was helping one victim ..fact is dat only gunjan get the sucess n mayank went into trouble n when it cms to social msgs all were bulshit.Edited by shalluuu - 9 years ago
Originally posted by shalluuu

aww raji dt wt i want to say..if u ll ask from common family dan dey will say gunjan is more stuborn n she alwys put garg n smtime herself in big trouble ..during baba track gunjan called baba dhongi in front of everyone ..n whole garg went into trouble dat dsnt mean gunjan is not xcellent wife n same apply to mayank he has his own wishes n desires..he want baby gunjan dont want n problem is dat its major in gunjan hand..guys to say a word relieve mil gya muje matter lot in husband wife relationship..gunjan is right at her side n mayank at his side..n even charu case he was helping one victim ..fact is dat only gunjan get the sucess n mayank went into trouble n when it cms to social msgs all were bulshit.

👏👏

totally agree with u ...

so i m just saying both partner has some faults n defAuts..gunjan like to do wtever she wants n she never even bother about othr views so if mayank has sm desires dat dsnt mean he is not xcellent husband
but gunjan care  shallu..she cares and that's why  she wasn't wanting to share her pregnancy news without confirmation..