Will Ranbir Kapoor withstand the Rat Race with no release ? - Page 3

Poll

Will Ranbir Kapoor withstand the Rat Race with no release ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: New_nova

He is more interested in kat race.

😆 More like d paps (paparazzi) or 'paap' race!😆
Edited by palingenesis - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes, sure. He is a good and established actor so no releases don't matter. However, if his schedule becomes like this every year and misses good release dates, then it will definitely affect his standing.
The other critical thing to note is he is from a Kapoor family. Movies not gonna dry up even after flops or gaps for him. That's not the case for Sid, Ranveer or Sushant. But he shouldn't exploit this advantage he has, he will lose his fans.

He is very much in the rat race, not above or out of it. It's competitive but he has the best advantages and connections in the industry
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
.Rohit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes ,bcoz he is best actor in india right now ...
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes cos he is a great actor IMO & talent always sustains if you have the right connections ( which he has) 😆
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is established and the longer he is away ppl will forget besharam if they haven't already and his movies will probably do even better coz of his absence. I think unlike the newbies like varun, sid, arjun, sushant who are currently building up their brand and so have to do movies to stay relevant he has the luxury to not worry ab that coz he has established his brand. His next few films are with the biggest female stars in bw at the moment. so whenever he comes he will be back in the race.
karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Biru has made a place for himself so i doubt people will ever say Ranbir who n rat race always keep on changing which is gud bcoz competition makes yu perform better as an actor 😊
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

He's got releases lined up for next 3 years and good mix of commercial and performance oriented ones imo. I don't think he's any rat race. He's a good actor and has established himself at a time when few newbies made it. Its about his own films doing well so he could work in projects with good budget rather than whether others film work in BO or not. 

Well he is well in the rat race, since he said himself on many occasions how ambitious he is, how much he wants it & how competitive he is. 😊

+ there were no newbies as such to compete with when he started. The game is at a different level now. He will have a to prove himself against new agressive bees & old competitive rulers. Being a good actor doesn't matter in the rat race. & this a big setback for him tbh...
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: White-Rose

Even makers r not sure about BV's fate.

But his next releases r with kitty and dippy so it wont fail.

In kitty's movie no1 cares about Jagga and Jasoos. Just 2 item songs by kitty r enough for hit tag.

There will be lots of tamasha by 2 grown up and moved on people. Using tatoo and old relationship and tanasha will get hit tag.

Biru should not worry about any rat race or cat race as his ex and current both r there to save him.

🤣 Idk why this tickles me soo much but it does! Brilliant post. simply brilliant. 👏
Edited by BollyFanLuver - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not his fault that BV got postponed. And even without Hrithik or Aamir, next year is full of biggies and clashes. Good luck! 
I dont want Ranbir to go Aamir way sorry! Taking up a rsiky BV or  Kishore Kumar biopic ect is all good but he has to do a YJHD in b/w to balance it out too.I am pining my hopes on Tamasha.