Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 2 Page 21

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

lizabhomiprincessromzkittu93salini143jazmyynxayazzzpariiiiilohananiveditasakura20Shan_aya_Tanaz_-CrazyNiru--Monika-keetha...os112801Kiarawinget16kreya204Sanchita_ArShakriapatel~~BaBy~AnGel~~drashtifan1SweetDevil_KRliana2304rinku95-Raj---RAINA--Dewdrops.ShaKunJyotimenaAnjori_ArSha-Blackheart-RiyaArShaKapoor-NautankiAsh-sweetydiyafrienramya.reddyRajeshwari_KRanjali22CookieliciousAbrayluv_arshasanju_arshaSuckerPunch.-ChitraRocking-aishu3003rima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KriYaansh FF || Hidden Memories || Chapter 2 pg. 19" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lizabhomijazmyynxlohananivedita-Raj-Anjori_ArShasweetydiyafrienramya.reddyJyotimenaRiyaArShaKapoor-NautankiAsh-anjali22Cookieliciousluv_arshaAbraySuckerPunch.aishu3003rima4ever

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

Arsha4eva99kittu93jazmyynxlove_swayamKiarawinget16-Monika-AMAR_LOVEkreya204_Tanaz_Meghna_kriyanshzaya-firdoseliana2304SweetDevil_KRkriapateld3_rox--RAINA---Raj-rinku95sweetydiyafrienAnjori_ArShaJyotimenaramya.reddyRiyaArShaKapoorRajeshwari_KR-NautankiAsh-anjali22CookieliciousAbray-ChitraRocking-aishu3003SuckerPunch.rima4ever

jazmyynx

Groupbie

jazmyynx

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Buddy this account for PMs!

Edited by jazmyynx - 18 September 2014 at 5:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-.serendipity.-

rinku95

IF-Dazzler

rinku95

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Superb concept
Continue soon
Thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmyynx-.serendipity.-

-NautankiAsh-

IF-Rockerz

-NautankiAsh-

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!  A new ff by my bae!! Hug
I never knew you were a kriyaansh fan Ermm and still you support my fan fictions on taarey Shocked thanks yaar
Coming to the concept, it is brilliant
I love it a lot. Reminds me of HJNH, our connection Wink
Just so you know, when I will be giving my reviews, I will be saying ArSha instead of kriyaansh. As you might know, I am not a fan of kriyaansh at all because of obvious reasons. But I am an ArSha fan. 
Reading this story for you because I know you love writing and I want to support you
Taani is in this ff Shocked
Please don't make her a negative character Cry but I know you won't. right? Wink
Anyways, enough of my bak bak
Update soon
Meet you in scraps Wink

jazmyynx-.serendipity.-

liana2304

Goldie

liana2304

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Very nice .
Loved .
Thank you .

jazmyynx-.serendipity.-

-.serendipity.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.serendipity.-

Posted: 01 September 2014 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -NautankiAsh-

OMG!!!  A new ff by my bae!! Hug
I never knew you were a kriyaansh fan Ermm and still you support my fan fictions on taarey Shocked thanks yaar
Coming to the concept, it is brilliant
I love it a lot. Reminds me of HJNH, our connection Wink
Just so you know, when I will be giving my reviews, I will be saying ArSha instead of kriyaansh. As you might know, I am not a fan of kriyaansh at all because of obvious reasons. But I am an ArSha fan. 
Reading this story for you because I know you love writing and I want to support you
Taani is in this ff Shocked
Please don't make her a negative character Cry but I know you won't. right? Wink
Anyways, enough of my bak bak
Update soon
Meet you in scraps Wink

Thank you so much! Hug

Ah, yeah I'm kinda neutral between the two. I like both couples so what to do! 
Yes, that's where I got this whole idea from LOLWink
I don't mind, I just wanna know how you like the story! 
Don't worry, she won't be negative, she doesn't have too big of a role, but her role is important but she is in no way negative! 

I'm just as bad as you as updating soon! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jazmyynxlohananivedita-NautankiAsh-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top