SBS CRAP shuru! - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by elasingh

OMG...๐Ÿ˜†...I can imagine what you and adi must be going through...๐Ÿ˜†.Well I am trying to break the spell of JA too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...and Gwalier is providing that opportunity to me...

adi and i were in the denial phase first but on monday we got the reality check that its not a nightmare after all๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lasyap3

WTH
I don't understand, why CVs take such sadistic pleasure in torturing us like this???
Why these characters time and again butchered??!?!
HUH!!!
I just don't understand this.God save us from another CRAP ..
Sorry for taking out my venting here, Mandy..

no worries dear๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by chocobrownies

So true. Mandy 
Again with typical drama.. I want some drama based on historical facts.. high voltage family drama formula for ratings.. 

same here! how good was the last week and this week i see babies all around
Originally posted by rpeez

Good, let the TRPs do the talking...๐Ÿ‘

trp aunties like sbs๐Ÿ˜•
jalal again in and out of harem and even in dek they are discussing babies names and another jashn..satyanaash๐Ÿคช
Edited by mandyg - 9 years ago
Just curious; what else can they show b4 the twins death..I dont know history so not sure what historical track were u expecting. A genuine question mandy as I have no clue.
I am guessing this track is to show the imp of girl child etc..

Originally posted by Dhiya2

Just curious; what else can they show b4 the twins death..I dont know history so not sure what historical track were u expecting. A genuine question mandy as I have no clue.
I am guessing this track is to show the imp of girl child etc..

there is lots to be shown as per history but i guess more to do with wars..which i doubt ekta will show..the wars have been pathetic so far..we asked for war and instead we got mirchi war๐Ÿ˜†
We can expect the worst as usual Mandy ๐Ÿ˜† 
I just don't know, whether we may see a day when Jalal would be giving visesh tippani on how to manage your babies in DEK ??!!