Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

hello98

IF-Dazzler

hello98

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Have just noticed that Betian forum has opened...I have introduced myself...you may if you wish to...my only reason of joining is to be with my buddies...but I miss TD sooooo much!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hey buddies!!!!!" in Tumhari Disha forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mona05

IF-Dazzler

mona05

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Will go there now!!

maja

Goldie

maja

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Parveen, I will also go there and introduce myself so we all can be togather.

Jezz

Jezz

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 9:28am | IP Logged
But remember friends, we can still meet in the TD Archives when they close this forum.   Betyiaan hasn't started where I live yet.    Cry

hello98

IF-Dazzler

hello98

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 11:48am | IP Logged
It hasnt started here in UK but the forum is open now...I have started a little gup shup also...honestly dont like it there...miss my TD so much.

Jezz

Jezz

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
I know exactly how you feel.   So just keep coming in to this forum until they close it.   Then we'll just shift to the Archives.   You know with Halz we will never be without Chavi gossip.    LOL

Halz25

IF-Dazzler

Halz25

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Well sounds fun but nothing will stop me from visiting TD even once its shifted to archives.

Jezz

Jezz

Posted: 25 September 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
You mean we can still get into the TD forum???    That's great, if that's the case, why visit the archives.   I'll keep coming into the TD forum forever then. I was under the impression it would get shut down or something so that we couldn't post.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.